Getting a Message to the Team - Who's going to the Game?

A lot of you are angry with the team or disappointed with the team and don't want to show them any support right now.

If this is you - back out of the thread.

If, on the other hand, you are going to the game on Sunday - how about we come up with some signs to show our support. I think if we have them all over the stadium - we can get our message across.

I got the idea from the billboard thread.

I'm bringing a sign that says:

FALCONS!

WE GOT YOUR BACK ....

YOUR FANS!]

Put your ideas for signs or sound off in this thread - one way or the other.

A lot of you are angry with the team or disappointed with the team and don't want to show them any support right now.

If, on the other hand, you are going to the game on Sunday - how about we come up with some signs to show our support. I think if we have them all over the stadium - we can get our message across.

FALCONS!

WE GOT YOUR BACK ....

YOUR FANS!]

I'll be there. Go Falcons!

I can't make the game on sunday, but I support this 100%.

It's in tough times like this that the team needs its fans to step up and show their support.

"Tough Times Don't Last, Tough Teams do... Go Falcons"

I like that! Okay if I use to make another sign for my hubby?

FALCONS!

WE GOT YOUR BACK ....

YOUR FANS!]

go tandy!!! can't come to the dome and I've never been there :( . i'd love to be able to go, but germany is too far away from the dome :D .

I'm happy to see some positive posts liek yours on these boards, thank you.

FALCONS!

WE GOT YOUR BACK ....

YOUR FANS!]

I am dissapointed we lost but it happens. I am disgusted at the so called fans yesterday. I am a season ticket holder i WILL be there cheering my team on sunday.

Will I be there No do i Wish i was going Hellz yea but sadly i live in Cali. and well you get the point but hey to any off you so called falcons fans who have season tickets and want to abandon this Team, man do i ahte yall, you have a chance to support your team but all you do is whine and want to move the team. How pathetic.

Tandy, Oregon is a long way from GA...but I'll be with you in spirit, so if some of you that will be attending could send up an extra loud cheer one time for me, I'd appreciate it!

You got it!

Tandy--you're the official 'unofficial' cheerleader for the team!

I'll be there, as always--staying until the last snap of the ball. I think we're neighbors...we sit in 124, row 12.

Go Falcons!

Wow - exactly neighbors - we sit in 123 row 12.

I was originally supposed to fly out to see last weeks and this weeks games and spend time with my family. But, I decided that I would put all of that money toward my kids Christmas, instead. So, unfortunately I am working this weekend and saving money for Xmas.

I will be watching between shifts, though. I will be screaming with my Ryan jersey on and giving all of the support I can from Cali! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FALCONS!! :D

Edited by 1falconsgal

Just like a lot of posters I wish I could be there, but my location won't allow it. Tandy, make sure the Dome is packed with signs supporting our Falcons. They need to know theres plenty of fans that will always support them, no matter what. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!