Time to move on!

Yes yesterday had some fans and probably some players fuming at the love that was shown to Vick in the dome....

It is over and done with. There is nothing anyone can do to change what has already come and gone. It is time to move on and get behind our team 100%. Do I like the way they have been looking lately? Nope, but I still love my team and I always will. We are not out of the hunt yet. Our Falcons need us now more than ever. It is time to grow up and show up for our team...GO FALCONS!!!

Yes yesterday had some fans and probably some players fuming at the love that was shown to Vick in the dome....

It is over and done with. There is nothing anyone can do to change what has already come and gone. It is time to move on and get behind our team 100%. Do I like the way they have been looking lately? Nope, but I still love my team and I always will. We are not out of the hunt yet. Our Falcons need us now more than ever. It is time to grow up and show up for our team...GO FALCONS!!!

After that junk yesterday what makes you think this team gives a crap about playing hard for this fan base? What do you think those players owe us?

I'm not sure anyone could respond in a positive way after that humiliating experience yesterday.

After that junk yesterday what makes you think this team gives a crap about playing hard for this fan base? What do you think those players owe us?

I'm not sure anyone could respond in a positive way after that humiliating experience yesterday.

This isn't like college athletes. Their professionals and they're paid (some very well...more than they deserve) to go out and do their jobs and play as hard as possible. If their psyche is such that Vick/Eagle fans can get in their heads like that (especially after a piss poor performance) then we need to know who those guys are so they can cease being members of this team.

For one because we help give them a paycheck with the purchase of game tickets....Another is I really don't think they are bunch of crybabies not wanting to play the game regardless of what has happened..I have heard the fans boo the heck out of them and they came back fighting. They know they didn't give the fans anything to cheer about yesterday. So as I said it's time to get over it and move on.....