giving away season tickets..

for everybody on here talking about giving away season tickets and no longer supporting this team because Vick was cheered, please stfu. Stop using words like "embarrassed" and "ashamed"...its not that **** serious.

Well in my case season tickets cost $2,000+.

I'll be honest... after yesterday I don't feel like paying that much when the experience is like that.

Would you pay over two thousand dollars for something that isn't fun and you didn't enjoy?

And there's a difference between selling something and not buying it.

People laughed at me when they cheered vick. I did not laugh back. I know many of you all can care less when people make fun of you, and laugh at you. But for some of us, it's not the highlight of our day.

Edited by slingn

Well in my case season tickets cost $2,000+.

I'll be honest... after yesterday I don't feel like paying that much when the experience is like that.

Would you pay over two thousand dollars for something that isn't fun and you didn't enjoy?

And there's a difference between selling something and not buying it.

Yup - I pay nearly $4000 per year for my tickets. I can use that money to go to more away games and upgrade my home entertainment center for the home games.

Yup - I pay nearly $4000 per year for my tickets. I can use that money to go to more away games and upgrade my home entertainment center for the home games.

EXACTLY!

When you start thinking about how you could upgrade the house with that money.... it's tough to justify paying for season tickets after a game like that.