Does anybody have a problem with A. Reid?

Ice1974

-Having YKW lead the team out of the tunnel

-Having YKW be a captain at the coin toss

-Having McNabb throwing the ball, up 27-0 for a deep pass(he got sacked)

-They were about to go for it on 4th and 1 on the 45 up 34-0, but then got a penalty and moved them back 5

Would he have done those things against any other team????

Reid took it to us. Me personally; I like that style of play. Beat your opponent unmercifully.

Even when he went for it on 4th and 1 in midfield... I didn't have a problem with it. They were up 37-0 with 6 minutes left in the game, with the 2nd string team on the field, and had they not gotten a false start, they would have gone for it and probably made it.

-Having YKW lead the team out of the tunnel-Having YKW be a captain at the coin toss-Having McNabb throwing the ball, up 27-0 for a deep pass(he got sacked)-They were about to go for it on 4th and 1 on the 45 up 34-0, but then got a penalty and moved them back 5Would he have done those things against any other team????

I think we should focus on the transgressions of our team. Not Reid or the Eaglets.

That was an ole school as whoopin bro. Worst than any of the other ones they gave us in the 2000s. If I'm not mistaken we only won once in the 2000s.

Face it. Reid and the Eaglets flat out own us.

I don't like Andy Reid (Father of the Year) at all. However, I really don't have a problem for any of the YKW moves he made yesterday. Those actions showed a Player's Coach mentality I didn't think he had.

As far as Campbell’s Soup Champion passing up 27-0, Andy hasn't figured out a rushing play is legal in the NFL.

Going for it on 4-1 up 34-0, kinda doucheish and that got a penalty for their efforts.

-Having YKW lead the team out of the tunnel

-Having YKW be a captain at the coin toss

-Having McNabb throwing the ball, up 27-0 for a deep pass(he got sacked)

-They were about to go for it on 4th and 1 on the 45 up 34-0, but then got a penalty and moved them back 5

Would he have done those things against any other team????

I didn't have a problem with Reid BEFORE the game. I don't think he does those things against any other team in the league. I think there is some bad blood somewhere between Reid & the Falcons organization.

Andy Reid is the smartest head coach in football…

Andy’s acquisition of Vick was for one purpose and that was to create division in the Dome yesterday- and it worked! The Philadelphia fans that came to the game were almost as surprised as the true Falcon fans at the number of traitors in the stands as well as in yellow usher suits. During pre game warm-up the usher in my section allowed every Eagles fan who wanted to go down to the corner rail to do so and there was a mini pep rally going on between the fans and the Eagles players below. The same usher gave high fives to the Eagles fans when Vick made a touchdown and was laughing and cheering. When the “…we want Vick” rant started- by Eagles fans- one of them eyed me when those wearing red & black joined in. I could see in his face that he was telling me that Andy Reid could ask them to all drink arsenic laced Kool-Aid and they would enthusiastically gulp it down. (You just can’t protect stupid people from themselves.)

It was a big Eagles victory/Vick homecoming party that the Falcon fans in attendance thought was a football game. The party is over now Reid got what he wanted and it will be interesting to see the amount of play time Vick gets from this point forward.

Please don’t confuse Vick fans with Falcons fans- a major difference- the majority of Falcons fans left when they realized the side show was the objective.

While I make no excuses when I say that Andy Reid is pretty classless, and his demeanor no doubt speaks volumes about his family problems, I don't have a beef at all about NFL teams 'running up the score'.

When it comes to college teams doing it, I find it repulsive. These kids aren't being paid and many times have no business other than money for their athletic departments in playing powerhouse teams with deep pockets. When the game is in hand, they should stop trying to run it up and embarrass those kids across the line.

In the pros, they are paid to do this. If they don't want them to score, stop them. Plain and simple. It's their job to go out and perform. If they can't, well, I hate it for them, but they better find someone who can perform.

Andy Reid is the smartest head coach in football…

Andy’s acquisition of Vick was for one purpose and that was to create division in the Dome yesterday- and it worked! The Philadelphia fans that came to the game were almost as surprised as the true Falcon fans at the number of traitors in the stands as well as in yellow usher suits. During pre game warm-up the usher in my section allowed every Eagles fan who wanted to go down to the corner rail to do so and there was a mini pep rally going on between the fans and the Eagles players below. The same usher gave high fives to the Eagles fans when Vick made a touchdown and was laughing and cheering. When the “…we want Vick” rant started- by Eagles fans- one of them eyed me when those wearing red & black joined in. I could see in his face that he was telling me that Andy Reid could ask them to all drink arsenic laced Kool-Aid and they would enthusiastically gulp it down. (You just can’t protect stupid people from themselves.)

It was a big Eagles victory/Vick homecoming party that the Falcon fans in attendance thought was a football game. The party is over now Reid got what he wanted and it will be interesting to see the amount of play time Vick gets from this point forward.

Please don’t confuse Vick fans with Falcons fans- a major difference- the majority of Falcons fans left when they realized the side show was the objective.

Suggesting that Andy Reid got Michael Vick to divide a crowd in a single football game is d*mn silly. Just really really bizarre thing to even think.

Reid is an ***! Always has been! On that note...he is NOT stupid and knew exactly what he was doing. It's called strategy and he would do it to another team if there was the same hype over a former player. Would he do it this season with Vick? No! Why would he have to.? He knew this was a must win for the Eagles. He used this whole thing to their advantage.

Can our team use this as an excuse for a loss? Absolutely, not. But, trust me. I have friends who played in the NFL who have told me that they would have said forget it when the fans were chanting that they wanted a former player rather than the players on their own team. Is it right to give up? No. Is that what happened? We were already an injured team with a lot of issues so I would have to say I don't believe they would do that.

That was the most Reid played Vick all season and he had his strategic reasons. Anyone who knows the game knows you use all of your weapons. He used his.

Suggesting that Andy Reid got Michael Vick to divide a crowd in a single football game is d*mn silly. Just really really bizarre thing to even think.

Hey Mr Peyton you need to take off that helment and unplug your ears because that's EXACTLY what happend. I had a front row seat. I would bet money that if an Atlanta home game wasn't on the schedule they would have never acquired Vick. Atlanta was a big hurdle on his agenda and his one year contract was a very good plan and it worked.

Now he's going to hold Vick back because he peaked on Sunday and may even get a good trade.

Reid is an ***! Always has been! On that note...he is NOT stupid and knew exactly what he was doing. It's called strategy and he would do it to another team if there was the same hype over a former player. Would he do it this season with Vick? No! Why would he have to.? He knew this was a must win for the Eagles. He used this whole thing to their advantage.

Can our team use this as an excuse for a loss? Absolutely, not. But, trust me. I have friends who played in the NFL who have told me that they would have said forget it when the fans were chanting that they wanted a former player rather than the players on their own team. Is it right to give up? No. Is that what happened? We were already an injured team with a lot of issues so I would have to say I don't believe they would do that.

That was the most Reid played Vick all season and he had his strategic reasons. Anyone who knows the game knows you use all of your weapons. He used his.

Nope. MV7 is his 2nd string QB and he went to him in a blowout. Should he have kept DMac in?