2 things about the game day experience that bug me

Rev_Hal

1. The TV's in the bathrooms at the dome are far better than any TV I have ever owned. It's not a bad thing, but it bugs me.

2. We has a discussion in my section during halftime about halftime entertainment. In my poll of about 30 people sitting around me, they all thought frisbee dogs were one of the halftime shows they missed the most. Can we please hire some frisbee dogs? Just once this year? Please?

Halftime is food time...but frisbee dogs were bad azz sleep.gif

I have a really hyper dog at home that could probably catch a frisbee. He wouldn't bring it back, but I'm sure watching me run up and down the sidelines chasing him would be better entertainment than some of the stuff I've seen at halftime.

1. The TV's in the bathrooms at the dome are far better than any TV I have ever owned. It's not a bad thing, but it bugs me.

2. We has a discussion in my section during halftime about halftime entertainment. In my poll of about 30 people sitting around me, they all thought frisbee dogs were one of the halftime shows they missed the most. Can we please hire some frisbee dogs? Just once this year? Please?

Actually, after yesterday, I'd rather have the frisbee dogs for 4 quarters and the team for the halftime show.

Can you imagine dogs at the game y.day? Wouldn't that have been great ! ! !

:lol: You know what's strange, other than the guy paid to hang out in the restroom, why do I always see a couple of guys just hanging out and watching the game in there?

Actually, after yesterday, I'd rather have the frisbee dogs for 4 quarters and the team for the halftime show.

Yeah, at least the frisbee throws wouldn't have been knocked down at the line of scrimmage.