Honest question: not to start anything.. r we done with Vick now?

BigL77

I liked Vick. I hated seeing him go, but he made he own choices in life so it is what it is. So many were mad that he left & the way things played out in the media & with non-Vick fans. Well, now that he's come here, played here, scored here, won here & we've all had a chance to let him know in person how we feel (good or bad) can we honestly move foward now?

I liked Vick. I hated seeing him go, but he made he own choices in life so it is what it is. So many were mad that he left & the way things played out in the media & with non-Vick fans. Well, now that he's come here, played here, scored here, won here & we've all had a chance to let him know in person how we feel (good or bad) can we honestly move foward now?

I very seriously doubt it until he is out of the league. The piss poor showing that was Vick fans in the stands yesterday cheering him loudly will never let it go and move forward.

I very seriously doubt it until he is out of the league. The piss poor showing that was Vick fans in the stands yesterday cheering him loudly will never let it go and move forward.

If that was a piss poor showing than I can only hope we have piss poor fan showings forever. They were louder than our supporters the whole game man

I think yesterday was closure.. Especially since he played so well and showed class before and after the game..The city should be prepared to move on and put their support behind Matt Ryan 100%.. I'm happy for Mike and wish him a long successfull career, but I feel like yesterday was the final chapter. Like things were coming full circle..

I think the damage is done. The lack of respect those fans gave to our team, our coaches, our owner, our whole organization, has probably ruined the psyche of the 2009 Atlanta Falcons for the rest of the season, and maybe longer. Sorry, but to say 'it is what it is' doesnt cover it. It was a display of pure ignorance on the part of Atlanta fans at the Dome to cheer for the other team, regardless of the circumstances.

You could see the disappointment and the agonizing reality on the faces of our players and coaches during and after the game. On t.v. it was really bad. I cant imagine how bad it was at the stadium.

Injuries have hurt us this year, but any positive momentum and team cohesiveness were stripped away in a much worse fashion than any injury could ever hurt our team.

After witnessing first hand the awful fanbase of the Atlanta Falcons, current players and future players will avoid playing for this team as if it were the plague. I bet Gonzo is rethinking his choices now.

Edited by HouseofEuphoria

I think the damage is done. The lack of respect those fans gave to our team, our coaches, our owner, our whole organization, has probably ruined the psyche of the 2009 Atlanta Falcons for the rest of the season, and maybe longer. Sorry, but to say 'it is what it is' doesnt cover it. It was a display of pure ignorance on the part of Atlanta fans at the Dome to cheer for the other team, regardless of the circumstances.

You could see the disappointment and the agonizing reality on the faces of our players and coaches during and after the game. On t.v. it was really bad. I cant imagine how bad it was at the stadium.

Injuries have hurt us this year, but any positive momentum and team cohesiveness were stripped away in a much worse fashion than any injury could ever hurt our team.

After witnessing first hand the awful fanbase of the Atlanta Falcons, current players and future players will avoid playing for this team as if it were the plague. I bet Gonzo is rethinking his choices now.

No, players & coaches have both said that had they "handled their business" the cheering wouldnt have mattered. Its only the major issue it is today because we lost. But I do hope its over now.

No, hopefully Blank will see Vick's dominating performance and make the decision to trade Ryan and bring back Vick.

Vick had a better game than Ryan's had all season and Vick touched the ball only a handful of times.

No, hopefully Blank will see Vick's dominating performance and make the decision to trade Ryan and bring back Vick.

Vick had a better game than Ryan's had all season and Vick touched the ball only a handful of times.

UMMMMMMMM.. no... I like Vick, but I cant co-sign that one lil buddy... Im hoping that was you being funny! (-:

Please no one give this guy what he wants and respond to this pot.

Vick says that he has definitively moved on from Atlanta and, in no uncertain terms, calls Ryan the Falcons' franchise quarterback. If you respect Vick, take a page from his book and do the same.

Edited by BCEaGleATLFaLcOn

No, players & coaches have both said that had they "handled their business" the cheering wouldnt have mattered. Its only the major issue it is today because we lost. But I do hope its over now.

Which player was that?

Roddy who said he couldn't believe the fans were cheering against the defense and for the other team?

Oh - you best believe it got in their heads. Any bonds that the team had with the fans is damaged - very damaged.

Eventually all of the people who bought Falcon's 7 jerseys and tickets to games to see Vick play will be gone. And this franchise will be better for it. Those who remain will be the real fans and be behind the team regardless of who is on the field. Eventually they'll all trade their Falcons 7 jerseys for some other players jersey on some other team because to them its not about the sport. Its about fads, fashion, and one player vs. a whole team. I've seen it so many times being a Falcons fan living out of town. I'll see someone wearing a Vick jersey and I'll go "Hey man! Go Birds!" and they'll look at me like I'm a space alien, or say something like "Naw man, I'm not a falcons fan, I just like the shirt" or "I just like Vick". It was that way in DC, and the same here in Cleveland. Vick created a whole army of Falcons jersey wearing non-falcons fans. Those were the people who were there yesterday cheering for Philly while wearing Black and Red. Just remind youself they're not Falcons fans and its easier to swallow.

Vick says that he has definitively moved on from Atlanta and, in no uncertain terms, calls Ryan the Falcons' franchise quarterback. If you respect Vick, take a page from his book and do the same.

I loath Vick and what he did to this franchise but if Blank cut bait with Ryan and signed Vick this franchise will get back to where we want to be.