Bench Ryan for Redman!

cheaton

Where's all the bench Ryan for Redman threads today? Hmmmmmmm.......... I mean the guy TORCHED the eagles yesterday! 44 pass attempts for a whopping 235 yards and 1 touchdown. WOOT WOOT! See folks, there's a reason the guy is Ryan's backup.... he's not BETTER! If he was better he would have been starting LAST YEAR. Other teams know Ryan can make the throws, they respect him, that opens up our running game. Then our running game can give us play action ability. LEARN FOOTBALL and you will NOT have to LOOK STUPID.

Where's all the bench Ryan for Redman threads today? Hmmmmmmm.......... I mean the guy TORCHED the eagles yesterday! 44 pass attempts for a whopping 235 yards and 1 touchdown. WOOT WOOT! See folks, there's a reason the guy is Ryan's backup.... he's not BETTER! If he was better he would have been starting LAST YEAR. Other teams know Ryan can make the throws, they respect him, that opens up our running game. Then our running game can give us play action ability. LEARN FOOTBALL and you will NOT have to LOOK STUPID.

Dang u beat me to it lol! I bet u guys will appreciate matty ice a little more now so what he throws some ints but so does manning brady and brees!! Matty ice hurry back!! Go dirty birds!!

Dang u beat me to it lol! I bet u guys will appreciate matty ice a little more now so what he throws some ints but so does manning brady and brees!! Matty ice hurry back!! Go dirty birds!!

Haha You know all the Falcons fans are gonna switch to Bench him for JPW or Bring back Vick. These boards cannot take a loss. They always assume you will go 16-0 and win it all, when history dictates that you wont.

Not to rain on your parade, but those are close to the numbers Ryan usually has. I'm not saying bench Ryan for Redman, I'm just sayin'.

Not to rain on your parade, but those are close to the numbers Ryan usually has. I'm not saying bench Ryan for Redman, I'm just sayin'.

Not true at all. Ryan has only been over 40 pass attempts in 3 games this season. Those are games when our DEFENSE let us down early and put us in a hole. Typically Matt is between 19 to 25 completions on 33-35 pass attempts. That's a big difference. Ryan's managment of the game makes the running game work better, and again, other teams have to respect him. His numbers in the Carolina game WERE similar... but we were in that game! It's not all about the stats folks. Matt is a good QB... and will be a GREAT Qb. And he's FAR better than Redman.... otherwise... and I guarantee this, Redman would be the starter.

I agree, Now people see Ryans worth!!!! He's not that bad but he's in a bit of a slump but he is our future. ;)