Guys 10-6 will give us a great shot at the playoffs

Roudy1234

I don't know why some of you are expecting the Eagles, Packers, Cowboys and Giants to finish the season 4-0 each. All these teams have much tougher schedules then us to finish the season and I expect the packers, giants and cowboys to finish of the season in a flop.

Dallas still plays San Diego, New Orleans, Philadelphia and Washington, the could very well lose all 4 of those games

Green Bay has Baltimore (tonight), Chicago, Pittsburgh, Seattle and Arizone, they can finish easily 10-6 or worse

Giants play Philadelphia, Washington, Carolina and Minnesota. I see them losing at least 2 of these games.

Now Philly I expect to win the NFC east with games against the Giants, San Fran, Denver and Dallas

If our offense gets healthy and comes back, we have a good chance at finishing the season 10-6 and making the playoffs through wild card, I don't know why some of YOU fans give up on the season so early year after year.

You're telling me a win @ New York (Jets) isn't happening ? A win home to Buffalo and @ Tampa ?

Com'on man if you consider yourself a fan you should know that these games should be wins. If we get past New Orleans next week which WE ALL KNOW WE CAN we can win out the rest of the season. I don't care what you think it is very possible.

You're telling me a win @ New York (Jets) isn't happening ? A win home to Buffalo and @ Tampa ?

Com'on man if you consider yourself a fan you should know that these games should be wins. If we get past New Orleans next week which WE ALL KNOW WE CAN we can win out the rest of the season. I don't care what you think it is very possible.

enough said!!!

we are not winning without ryan and he is slated to be out another game or two..so much for your 10-6..more like maybe, just maybe 8-8..and who knows if we have a chance to be tampa the way their defense played against ryan and turner.

You mean Redman and an injured, not even in the full game Turner?? But regardless, yes, I agree ...... play-offs are out of the picture this sesaon.

I like your optimism, but we have lost 3 tie breakers(Dallas, Philly and NYG) and no telling when Ryan, Turner, Baker, McClure and Dahl will return. Our defense is still pure garbage and is starting to turn on each other(evident by Lofton and Johnson getting in each others face) and is playing worse as the season goes on. I expected the def to improve as the season went on. We also still have 2 of the worst coordinators in the NFL.

I don't know why some of you are expecting the Eagles, Packers, Cowboys and Giants to finish the season 4-0 each. All these teams have much tougher schedules then us to finish the season and I expect the packers, giants and cowboys to finish of the season in a flop.

Dallas still plays San Diego, New Orleans, Philadelphia and Washington, the could very well lose all 4 of those games

Green Bay has Baltimore (tonight), Chicago, Pittsburgh, Seattle and Arizone, they can finish easily 10-6 or worse

Giants play Philadelphia, Washington, Carolina and Minnesota. I see them losing at least 2 of these games.

Now Philly I expect to win the NFC east with games against the Giants, San Fran, Denver and Dallas

If our offense gets healthy and comes back, we have a good chance at finishing the season 10-6 and making the playoffs through wild card, I don't know why some of YOU fans give up on the season so early year after year.

I don't see how you think we're going to finish the season 4-0.

I know that after this performance yesterday, it's very unusual to be able to beat the saints...but let's just wait and see what happens on sunday. I don't have a good feeling about this game either, but as long as there is a chance for us to win this game and to go 10-6, I won't stop believin'! A lot of you guys say this season is over, well...so why not get your mind turned around and say "Alright, this season might be over, but that means there's nothing to lose for the '09 Falcons!" and how great it would be to see us play in the Playoffs!

What I'm trying to say is...we are 6-6 and besides the game against new orleans, we really have a shot at winning the last 3 remaining games...maybe 9-7 would get us into the playoffs. we've seen some strange things happen in the last month of the regular season the past few years...what really hurts is that a lot of so called falcons fans are giving up at a record of 6-6 with 3 games playing against teams that are worse than us...you can call yourselfs a realist, but at least show a bit of confidence in our team, we still have a shot, let's just forget this performance yesterday

Ain't happnin Boss!!!

this is why I am glad that falcon players do not read this board. They would hate all the negative fans that don't think they can earn a trip to the playoffs even with not being eliminated yet. Giving New Orleans there first loss this season, would be lovely. We can still do this, other people will have to lose a lot, but I think it is very possible.

this is why I am glad that falcon players do not read this board. They would hate all the negative fans that don't think they can earn a trip to the playoffs even with not being eliminated yet. Giving New Orleans there first loss this season, would be lovely. We can still do this, other people will have to lose a lot, but I think it is very possible.

Nothing would please me more than to hand NO their first loss of the season.

I have been an optimist all year but the playoffs are not happening. Even if we win out, we lose a tie-breaker to PHI,NYG, and the Cowboys. Its over.

Cowboys are going into their December slide and might miss the playoffs because of it.New York may not make it either, they were lucky they got the Cowboys in December, haha. The Eagles will be the NFC East champs so their head to head tie breaker over us will not matter. I think we have a better record then either Dallas or the Giants at the end, and or maybe the Packers. I laugh at all the negativity around here. Real fans should be optimistic until we are officially eliminated. Come on yall!!

the only thing is that we cannot have the same record as the Giants, Cowboys, Or eagles we lost all tie brakers

There are no "should be wins" for this team. Any game we play on the road isn't any type of gimme. I agree that anythings possible, but that includes winning and losing and NOTHING will come easy in our road games.

There are no "should be wins" for this team. Any game we play on the road isn't any type of gimme. I agree that anythings possible, but that includes winning and losing and NOTHING will come easy in our road games.

Agreed.

I'd give you a +1, but they say I've exceeded my limit.

From week 1 to now what makes some of you think we're a playoff team. I'm just curious.

Close losses to playoff caliber teams? Wins against teams that are below .500? What is it?

No seriously...anyone! I'd really like to know what makes you think this team is a playoff team based on what we've seen this year?