4 Tickets to the Saints/Bills Game - Need to Swap Out

Tandy

I have 4 tickets on the aisle right next to the tunnel where the Falcons enter/exit the field in section 123 Row 12 for both the Saints and Bills games.

Great seats.

After Sunday - I just can't sit there anymore and I'll be changing my section when renewal comes up.

For the final 2 games - I'd like to find someone to trade areas with me.

Now, I know there were people cheering for the Eagles in Falcon jerseys all over the Dome - but they are not the people I've been cheering with and high-fiving and laughing and crying with for the past years. I need a move to an area where I don't know anybody and I can just enjoy the game with other Falcon fans.

PM me or email me at tgaray@teamhorner.com if you are interested in swapping.

I'm looking for lower level with a good view - row 17 or lower and all 4 seats together. I'll be happy to pay difference in face value if it's needed.

Tandy, I so understand your dilema. People I've sat with for years and cheered with high fived and cried with looked at me and acted totally different at me sunday when I didn't cheer for M.V. it was sad. I too was ashamed when they cheered for Vick. I was also threatened by security to be removed from the dome for holding a poster that they felt was offensive. Just because it didn't say Vick MVP.... and I've been a STH for 21 years. But I won't give up my seats for anyone. Those same fans will be back cheering for the Falcons sunday...I hope.

Sure would be great to have you join our corner in 102 at the opposite tunnel, but we had the same problem. Thankfully, most of the people wearing red & black who cheered for the Eagles from our area were one time renters who I don’t expect to see again.

Thank the good Lord there’s people like you who have the loyalty to be upset, and the courage to continue to defend our house.

De Oppresso Libre

Tandy, I so understand your dilema. People I've sat with for years and cheered with high fived and cried with looked at me and acted totally different at me sunday when I didn't cheer for M.V. it was sad. I too was ashamed when they cheered for Vick. I was also threatened by security to be removed from the dome for holding a poster that they felt was offensive. Just because it didn't say Vick MVP.... and I've been a STH for 21 years. But I won't give up my seats for anyone. Those same fans will be back cheering for the Falcons sunday...I hope.

Yes, after a few days, I calmed down. I think I was just shocked that the people I have been around for so long could cheer when the other team scored. Listen, I didn't care if they cheered Vick - but did they have to cheer when he scored - while we were being beat down.

Anyway - I'm not giving up my seats and I should have waited until I was calm to even post again in restrospect.

Oh well - I hope they are there cheering for the Falcons this week as well!