Some fans are horrible

Falcsfan55

What a disappointment mates. I'm from England, although I'm studying at UNC chapel hill right now. Since I'm in NC I try to make it out to at least one game. You lot should be fortunate you get to go or at least watch the game. Cheering for a guy who scored two touchdowns is utterly shameful and disappointing. You lot would be mugged if you ever did that at a soccer match. Giving him an ovation before the game is one thing but cheering for him after what he did to us is another. We have had a tough year but with our young defense we knew it was going to be tough. 4 of our losses have been to teams in the playoff race away from home. Today showed how important Matt Ryan really is to our offense and he is really going to be something special when he matures.

Edited by Falcsfan55

What a disappointment mates. I'm from England, although I'm studying at UNC chapel hill right now. Since I'm in NC I try to make it out to at least one game. You lot should be fortunate you get to go or at least watch the game. Cheering for a guy who scored two touchdowns is utterly shameful and disappointing. You lot would be mugged if you ever did that at a soccer match. Giving him an ovation before the game is one thing but cheering for him after what he did to us is another. Shameful really....

oh my