Thank God I live in Canada...

Roudy1234

Honestly if I was in the Georgia dome today I would have been charged with assault. I use to love Vick, he was by far my favorite player and was a big reason why I became a Falcons fan but seeing him score twice on us today gave me a sick feeling in my stomach ... The fans cheering for him made me want to hurt someone and made me rip one of my Vick Jerseys in half, I agree 100% that we do have the worst fans in the NFL.

All the Matt Ryan haters should STFU, yes Chris Redman is a good backup and can win us games against the worst teams in the league if we need him, but for those of you who expected him to lead us better then Matt Ryan can you guys are delusional. Yes our O-line was depleted with 3 starters missing today but Redman made some really bad decisions out there. When Redman is out there our Running Game is worth nothing, teams don't respect our passing game at all and it causes our running game to suffer.

WE NEED MATT RYAN TO BE BEHIND CENTER IF WE WANT TO HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN ANY OF THE GAMES LEFT ON OUR SCHEDULE AND FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO THINK OTHERWISE YOU NEED TO GO GET YOUR HEADS CHECKED.

I can't believe our defense allowed a FULLBACK to have 100 total yards and 1 TD including a 59 yard reception. This game convinced me that BVG has to go. Too Many big plays given up today its ridiculous. D had a good first half but disappeared in the second half.

I have so much I wanna say but don't want to bore you people. I just hope Matt Ryan and Michael Turner will be ok and back next week because I can't handle losing like this another week (which it will happen if Chris Redman is behind center)