poor gonzo

He'll be back... Hopefully. But I'm sure he will

I guess we're just gonna have to look forward to next season. Although we are still in the hunt for the playoffs.

Gonzo is coming back next year for sure. He has already said this....But yeah, I feel so sorry for this guy. It's like we let him down.

Yeah, he really read that one wrong. All he had to do was call Deion Sanders and he would have never came to Atlanta.

Tony you really ****** up when you left one of the best fan-bases in Kansas City to play in a city that has the Worst Fanbase in the entire NFL.

And to add salt to the wound, you will never win a Playoff game in Atlanta, you will be long retired before the Falcons even sniff the playoffs again, this is a franchise that makes it to the playoffs only two or three times a decade, and the last time I checked they made it to the playoffs in 2002, 2004 and 2008, it is time for about a 5-7 year losing skid.

1980's.............made playoffs only in 1980 and 1982

1990's ............made playoffs only in 1991,1995,1998

2000's.............made playoffs only in 2002, 2004,and 2008

Somebody should have told Tony that the Falcons never have back to back winning seasons.

And they also should have mentioned that he is not black like Vick so he would not be cheered in the Georgia Dome.

Yeah, he really read that one wrong. All he had to do was call Deion Sanders and he would have never came to Atlanta.

Tony you really ****** up when you left one of the best fan-bases in Kansas City to play in a city that has the Worst Fanbase in the entire NFL.

And to add salt to the wound, you will never win a Playoff game in Atlanta, you will be long retired before the Falcons even sniff the playoffs again, this is a franchise that makes it to the playoffs only two or three times a decade, and the last time I checked they made it to the playoffs in 2002, 2004 and 2008, it is time for about a 5-7 year losing skid.

1980's.............made playoffs only in 1980 and 1982

1990's ............made playoffs only in 1991,1995,1998

2000's.............made playoffs only in 2002, 2004,and 2008

Somebody should have told Tony that the Falcons never have back to back winning seasons.

And they also should have mentioned that he is not black like Vick so he would not be cheered in the Georgia Dome.

Those we with different QB's. Open your eyes bro... We got Matt Ryan. I garantee you that we will make it again in the next year or 2 and I'm sure Gonzo will stay that long. He's only in his 12th year and is still looking good.