Different year....same results

Wardog357

As I watched the game today...I noticed feelings that are oh so familiar after following this team 40 years.....the feeling was the same feelings I had shared except fot 1998. Even then we could'nt keep our best DB off the streets from trying to recruit the services of a lady of the night. The sad thing is this...despite the depression of hoping for more than the Team can give...I still....for some reason...love my birds. I guess maybe I have some kina of need for pain....but year after year I hope. One thing is for sure, for all the doubters of Ryan...he stilll is our best hope....along with getting healthy. Go Birds! :huh: I really wonder what the H***s wrong with me for picking the birds to follow...but I guess the Saints understand, and look at them now.

Very true politik.....I do not understand all this man love for Vick after the way he spat in the face of his Team, Fans and Owner who believed every lie he told Mr. Blank. I guess my FATHER WAS WRONG WHEN HE TAUGHT ME TO BE HONEST, NOT CHEAT OR STEAL...AND BE TRUSTWORTHY TO THOSE WHO TRUST IN YOU. ALL THESE VALUES THAT WERE SO IMPORTANT TO ME AS A CHILD GROWING UP...NOW MOST PEOPLE TILT THEIR HEAD TO ONE SIDE AS THOUGH THEY CAN'T QUITE UNDERSTAND WAHT YOU ARE SAYING.