I now hope nothing for the worst for Vick

xSmittSx

When Vick was first reinstated I wished him the best because he had paid his debt to society. He initially screwed over this team but it led us to drafting Ryan and hiring Smitty. He really hurt this franchise but I believed we were recovering from it. Today shows you how much he has really hurt this franchise. He has really split a fanbase so much that now season ticket holders are willing to not go to anymore games because they were so embarrassed by these so called "fans" cheering a member of the opposite team. He has really screwed over this franchise and his stench will linger until he is out of the league. It may be selfish and malicious but I really, really hope he screws up again and ends up back in the slammer. Screw MV7 and his dickriders.

When Vick was first reinstated I wished him the best because he had paid his debt to society. He initially screwed over this team but it led us to drafting Ryan and hiring Smitty. He really hurt this franchise but I believed we were recovering from it. Today shows you how much he has really hurt this franchise. He has really split a fanbase so much that now season ticket holders are willing to not go to anymore games because they were so embarrassed by these so called "fans" cheering a member of the opposite team. He has really screwed over this franchise and his stench will linger until he is out of the league. It may be selfish and malicious but I really, really hope he screws up again and ends up back in the slammer. Screw MV7 and his dickriders.

oh my!

obsess much?

Any season ticket holder that refuses to go to games anymore is just using this as a cop out.

The Falcons didn't lose because people cheered for Vick. The Falcons lost because they played like crap and you can't do that against a team that's better than you in the first place.

Who cares if the fans are split? The game is decided on the field not in the stands.

Any season ticket holder that refuses to go to games anymore is just using this as a cop out.

The Falcons didn't lose because people cheered for Vick. The Falcons lost because they played like crap and you can't do that against a team that's better than you in the first place.

Who cares if the fans are split? The game is decided on the field not in the stands.

Preach!

I hope Mike goes on to have a reasonable career. Really good for him.

The actions of this horrible fan base for the past 6 weeks has nothing to do with Vick. Cheering for Mike is one thing. Chanting We Want Vick after a thrashing in what is unquestionably the most important game of the season AT HOME is deplorable.

Absolutely disgraceful on pretty much every level....and it transcends the Vick issue. Its a problem with the morons that follow this team.

******* never in my 19 years as a fan have I ever been embarrassed like I was today. Not when we were 3-13. Not when we were 5-11. Not when we went from Super Bowl to outhouse. Not even when our 100 million dollar franchise player walked his *** into a Federal Pen. But today...today I was mortified.