So it has finally happened?

savage77

Well TRUE falcons fans it appears we are out numbered now. I knew as soon as vick ran that touchdown i was afraid to log on here, but after he threw his second i knew this board would never be the same. For us true falcons fans i just do not know if we will ever be feel the same inside. I felt sick after this game today, the three things that us TRUE falcons fans did not want to happen happened. One, we did not want to lose...we lost. Two, we did not want to be blown out.... we were. Three, we under no circumstances wanted to see vick score.....he did Twice. I look at this and it made me sick that their was nothing we could do about it. Our defense actually played well until after they were on the field every couple minutes. I mean our team looked like it was from 2007 today. It made me sick that the Eagles were so classless and i have lost all respect for andy reid. He is nothing but a no good son of a *****. The eagles will get their day and atlanta will absolutely embarrass them like they did us today. Oh yeah for all you Vick loving mother *******, i hope he broke his **** wrist today. He will never ever be a franchise quarterback again, and he will never ever have a day like today again. His career is over and when it is you will come crawling back to the falcons after we have won at least one super bowl maybe two and you will not be welcome. You all are sickening, hope you fake **** fans are happy. Trust me.. vick had nothing to do with this loss today.

Edited by savage77

nice post...so true....what is going on...you guys need to understand how lucky u all are to have this falcons team...if any of you are truly are not fans and cant deal with this...then leave its so negitive and us true fans dont want this..i dont want to come on here anymore to hear about vick and how much people dont like the falcons anymore.just leave please. i understand we are all upset about the season and this game. but this is not the way to deal with it at all.

i cant believe that what happened today with these boards cant be controlled, its bad when true fans of this team cant log on and chat with other fans because the trolls have taken over the boards, and has to be shut down for hours at a time if this team wants to grow its fan base then it has to take some kind of actions to support them on game day and make sure that this crap doesn't happen each and every game day and change the way these boards operate. GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For years even the most basic of board issues have not been taken care of, New posters making tons of threads, abuse of other posters, Threads not about the team on ABF, Racist threads, and now we have nothing but vick threads, How can it not be clear that they do not belong on this forum? :wacko: And for the people cheering vick, He plays for the iggles.....Go support that team....They need more people like that rooting for them. I'm not saying all threads have to sing the praises of the team...But for cryin out loud how does a thread with vick in the title even stay on tha platform.

Well TRUE falcons fans it appears we are out numbered now. I knew as soon as vick ran that touchdown i was afraid to log on here, but after he threw his second i knew this board would never be the same. For us true falcons fans i just do not know if we will ever be feel the same inside. I felt sick after this game today, the three things that us TRUE falcons fans did not want to happen happened. One, we did not want to lose...we lost. Two, we did not want to be blown out.... we were. Three, we under no circumstances wanted to see vick score.....he did Twice. I look at this and it made me sick that their was nothing we could do about it. Our defense actually played well until after they were on the field every couple minutes. I mean our team looked like it was from 2007 today. It made me sick that the Eagles were so classless and i have lost all respect for andy reid. He is nothing but a no good son of a *****. The eagles will get their day and atlanta will absolutely embarrass them like they did us today. Oh yeah for all you Vick loving mother *******, i hope he broke his **** wrist today. He will never ever be a franchise quarterback again, and he will never ever have a day like today again. His career is over and when it is you will come crawling back to the falcons after we have won at least one super bowl maybe two and you will not be welcome. You all are sickening, hope you fake **** fans are happy. Trust me.. vick had nothing to do with this loss today.

BLAH BLAH BLAH VICK PWNED THE FALCONS!