ive never seen a fanbase soo divided

its crazy what mike vick has done to this fanbase.. soooooo divided.. its sickening... i wish he wasnt reinstated because i feel that the presence of mike vick in the nfl is cancer to our fanbase... imagine every year he plays us now and the fact that we will have to endure this again and again... shame on the people who turned their backs on our team... the team should come before an individual

we should be saying vick who by now.....get over it....its matt ryan if you dont like it jump to the eagles...my god people like i cant stand coming onto this board everyday and seeing this...if everyone was that obsessed with vick today then why are they not eagles fans. if your a vick fan just go to the eagles board that simple...the falcons have nothing to do with vick anymore.

Let's just call it what it is. Thugs support thugs plain and simple. Some black fans will not be happy until we have another black quarterback. So they hold on to Vick because deep down they are nothing but racists. No matter what quarterback we have as long as he is white they will never support him. That is Atlanta. What we need is a Georgia NFL team. Forget Atlanta it's pretty much just a city of transplants anyways. Make the team about the whole state of Georgia.

Let's just call it what it is. Thugs support thugs plain and simple. Some black fans will not be happy until we have another black quarterback. So they hold on to Vick because deep down they are nothing but racists. No matter what quarterback we have as long as he is white they will never support him. That is Atlanta. What we need is a Georgia NFL team. Forget Atlanta it's pretty much just a city of transplants anyways. Make the team about the whole state of Georgia.

Dude, Seriously?

we should be saying vick who by now.....get over it....its matt ryan if you dont like it jump to the eagles...my god people like i cant stand coming onto this board everyday and seeing this...if everyone was that obsessed with vick today then why are they not eagles fans. if your a vick fan just go to the eagles board that simple...the falcons have nothing to do with vick anymore.

i know man i totally agree but when people turn their backs on the franchise like they did today it causes crap like this to boil over...

well i dont live in atlanta( wish i did. all of you that are, are so lucky...trust me)

but from what i see...from tv...yea i saw alot of black people holding vick signs and wearing his jersey and i saw alot of white people wearing ryan jerseys...ive heard this before on this site. dont not even say im being racist at all because im not ok...

but besides that we have ryan....and ive said it all day. u want vick? then go to the eagles...plain and simple.