When the Lakers come into town...

#1 pick

60-65% of jerseys are Kobe Bryant's and people cheer for him especially when the Hawks are down. No one ever made 50 ******** threads about it or even think twice questioning it. But when it happens for probably the most famous athlete to play in Atlanta, there is an issue. If you did not like it, you should have said something at the game. I was there and many others attended as well. Instead I see a bunch of keyboard gangsters talking high and mighty but did not say a word at the game. Earlier today, I seen fans of all races cheering for Vick. Why??? Because he was one of our best football players in our franchise history. He was Mr. Entertainment and he made every game he played in seemed like we had a shot to win. Now, I feel that he could have did more with his stay and did embarrass us with his off the field transactions. I do wish him well and WAS one of the fans who wore my old Vick jersey. I am happy for Vick, still peeved at the Falcons and there horrible display they showed today.

you dont cheer on a player on an opposing team, thats outright ********.

I dont care about his past, but he's on the other team. I hope the falcons move else where.

People have always done that, even diehard fans. No one was cheering for the Iggles except their fans and Vick diehards. Most people were Falcon fans who were also in support of one of there own and likely there favorite athlete. Michael Vick is one of my favorite players. I cheer for him when he's playing, I wish him well. I cheered for the Falcons, because that is my favorite team. What more is there to understand.

And for the 82 game person, what does that have to do with anything, it's the same thing as what happen at GA Dome. In fact, the Terrible Towels have always owned the Dome, I never seen more than four threads about it when we play the Steelers.

I dont care about his past, but he's on the other team. I hope the falcons move else where.

What does it prove if the Falcons move? What? You are not making any sense with your post. Further explain?

60-65% of jerseys are Kobe Bryant's and people cheer for him especially when the Hawks are down. No one ever made 50 ******** threads about it or even think twice questioning it. But when it happens for probably the most famous athlete to play in Atlanta, there is an issue. If you did not like it, you should have said something at the game. I was there and many others attended as well. Instead I see a bunch of keyboard gangsters talking high and mighty but did not say a word at the game. Earlier today, I seen fans of all races cheering for Vick. Why??? Because he was one of our best football players in our franchise history. He was Mr. Entertainment and he made every game he played in seemed like we had a shot to win. Now, I feel that he could have did more with his stay and did embarrass us with his off the field transactions. I do wish him well and WAS one of the fans who wore my old Vick jersey. I am happy for Vick, still peeved at the Falcons and there horrible display they showed today.

They dont hear you.....and they dont care.

These people have made it clear that they want to vilify the majority black fanbase who have always supported vick....they even want it out the city now LOL true fans eh? :rolleyes:

Show me a fan wearing a Kobe jersey and a Hawks hat. It isn't going to happen. This isn't even remotely the same.

Horrible analogy.

Show me a fan wearing a Kobe jersey and a Hawks hat. It isn't going to happen. This isn't even remotely the same.

Horrible analogy.

I seen that happen a lot. It's a great analogy to be honest. And a Atlanta Falcons Vick jersey is still a Falcons jersey. Just like: Chandler, Brooking, Dunn, etc...

I seen that happen a lot. It's a great analogy to be honest. And a Atlanta Falcons Vick jersey is still a Falcons jersey. Just like: Chandler, Brooking, Dunn, etc...

I fully get how some people can't afford new jerseys at this time. I even get how they are loyal to Vick.

I don't get loyalty when the team is losing getting stomped at home, and one is cheering while wearing that team's jersey. *THAT* does not happen all the time.

I fully get how some people can't afford new jerseys at this time. I even get how they are loyal to Vick.

I don't get loyalty when the team is losing getting stomped at home, and one is cheering while wearing that team's jersey. *THAT* does not happen all the time.

It happens, why is that so hard to understand. Vick is a enigma so maybe that's plays into things. But it does happen. As a basketball fan, I seen this happen quite a bit.

QFT half 90% of this board wasnt at the game. I saw just as many whites with vick jerseys cheering him on.

These people have made it clear that they want to vilify the majority black fanbase who have always supported vick....they even want it out the city now LOL true fans eh? :rolleyes:

Plus 1

Has nothing to do with race. The funny thing about Vick is, he shat on the fans in Atlanta and most of you are too misguided to see that. You think it's about someone picking on race, and it has nothing to do with race.

I find it funny that Kobe was brought up in this thread. Kobe cheated on his wife; he didn't commit a crime. Michael Vick not only committed a crime, his conduct was unprofessional and his work ethic was not that of a champion. Please show me where Kobe is doing any, or has done any of the things Vick has done. He handles himself like a professional and has the work ethic of a champion.

It's great that Vick is back in the NFL, and I supported that, but as a fan of the Atlanta Falcons, you would not see me wearing a vick jersey or cheering for him at any time. To do so, especially in the Georgia Dome, is disgraceful. Arthur Blank should move this team to LA and hire a Super Bowl winning coach. He would have true supportive fans there.

Has nothing to do with race. The funny thing about Vick is, he shat on the fans in Atlanta and most of you are too misguided to see that. You think it's about someone picking on race, and it has nothing to do with race.

I find it funny that Kobe was brought up in this thread. Kobe cheated on his wife; he didn't commit a crime. Michael Vick not only committed a crime, his conduct was unprofessional and his work ethic was not that of a champion. Please show me where Kobe is doing any, or has done any of the things Vick has done. He handles himself like a professional and has the work ethic of a champion.

It's great that Vick is back in the NFL, and I supported that, but as a fan of the Atlanta Falcons, you would not see me wearing a vick jersey or cheering for him at any time. To do so, especially in the Georgia Dome, is disgraceful. Arthur Blank should move this team to LA and hire a Super Bowl winning coach. He would have true supportive fans there.

you do know the argument is, they are simply fans of Michael Vick rather than fans of the Falcons, right? so yeah...a lil' lost?

Preach on Brother! if i were Blank i would do a Cleveland Browns and call the moving vans and get out of this finicky city there's a lot of fans in cities without NFL teams that are willing to and able to support a franchise the way it should be 100%.

Horrible analogy.

Well maybe not the Hawks hat. But alot of fans of other teams cheer Kobe. He got a standing ovation in Boston three years ago. They even chanted MVP for him. And that's in Boston

Kobe is not a former Hawk, and that's the point. This analogy is pointless. Fans in the Georgia Dome, wearing Atlanta gear, cheering for the Eagles is pathetic.

That's not the point. He is an opposing player. That's the point. Alot of the fickle fans in Atlanta are butt hurt and want to hate on someone. And that someone is Vick. Time for these fickle fans to move on