To everyone freaking out!

siince89

Look some people cheered because they wanted to... The truth of the matter is I love the falcons and I was and still am a fan of Vick when not playing the Falcons. However, i'm not losing sleep over the people who cheered when he scored! It's not that serious, nobody in the Falcon organization is going to work for me in the morning or paying my mortgage for me. Some of you guys take this fandom too **** serious! It's a game!!

i agree that the players and coaches didnt show up today, and that was bad enough. but seeing all our fans cheer for vick was worse.

I understand what you all are saying but I think maybe it was very cathartic for some and others maybe not so much. The bottomline is I think the anti Vick crowd would have loved to see Vick throw a pick six versus run for a score as well a pass for one. And on the other hand you have the pro Vick crowd who liked the outcome. It's all about a selfish outcome for both sides, the ultimate pi$$ing match if you will. Aside from Vick or the Eagles this team has some serious issues going forward. Let's hope time away has reset Matt Ryan's maturation process...

Look some people cheered because they wanted to... The truth of the matter is I love the falcons and I was and still am a fan of Vick when not playing the Falcons. However, i'm not losing sleep over the people who cheered when he scored! It's not that serious, nobody in the Falcon organization is going to work for me in the morning or paying my mortgage for me. Some of you guys take this fandom too **** serious! It's a game!!

Excellent post.

Everyone just get over the whole YKW issue please.