I'd love for the Falcons to relocate

tyler38

After watching today's game, I would have absolutely no problem if the Falcons moved to Ok. City, Toronto, LA, etc. It's truly pathetic. We have fake fans with Falcon hats and Eagle jerseys. And then the people wearing Falcon Vick jerseys not knowing who to cheer. It's sad that it takes a convict in Michael Vick to sell some seats and get some noise in the stadium. I was actually pretty happy late in the 3rd, I thought the crowd was trying to get the team back into the game, but, it was a we want Vick chant. How can you call yourself a fan? Do you see what he did to us?

Pathetic "fans".

After watching today's game, I would have absolutely no problem if the Falcons moved to Ok. City, Toronto, LA, etc. It's truly pathetic. We have fake fans with Falcon hats and Eagle jerseys. And then the people wearing Falcon Vick jerseys not knowing who to cheer. It's sad that it takes a convict in Michael Vick to sell some seats and get some noise in the stadium. I was actually pretty happy late in the 3rd, I thought the crowd was trying to get the team back into the game, but, it was a we want Vick chant. How can you call yourself a fan? Do you see what he did to us?

Pathetic "fans".

I would be for that if we could get another team and start fresh without the name, the history, and the worthless moronic fans haunting us anymore.

Pathetic "fans".

Screw that!!!! I love the Dirty Birds win or lose. I am disgusted about the egg laying today as much as anyone but I would be devastated if they were not around. Devastated.

Now, that fat *** idot woman , wearing a Vick Falcon Jersey by the way, who sat directly in front of me jumping around cheering and have a coniption fit when Vick ran the QB draw in for a TD, you and all of the idiots like you, can all take a long stroll off of a short cliff.

The only time this hieffer got up off of her fat *** and put down her family size Nachos with all the trimmings, was when Vick came in the game. Then, she would lick the crap off of her fat, nubby fingers and jump around and act like circus attraction. I said something to the affect that, "Hey ******, just because he used to play here, doesn't mean we get points when he scores now." She did nothing but sit down and return to her tub of Nahcos el Grande.....nom, nom, nom, nom. Sickening.

Edited by Elmer Fudd Gantry

Pathetic "fans".

That will teach em a lesson.

I cant agree more. Atlanta fans r really pathetic to the max. Im sitting in my living room hearing we want vick, wen he scores they go wild? WHERE THE HEL1 IS ALL THAT NOISE WEN WE NEED IT ON DEFENSE! Move the team Mr. Blank I'll follow the team regardless n the few true fans this team got I bet will go with u too.

If Blank feels that way, then he has no soul. I pretty sure Blank was equally disgusted with that performance.

NFL owners don't buy teams to make fans feel good. They buy teams to make money. Thats why we have expensive food, expensive tickets, full price preason games, and NFL network vs cable battle. Fans are secondary.

Edited by goatehall

I cant agree more. Atlanta fans r really pathetic to the max. Im sitting in my living room hearing we want vick, wen he scores they go wild? WHERE THE HEL1 IS ALL THAT NOISE WEN WE NEED IT ON DEFENSE! Move the team Mr. Blank I'll follow the team regardless n the few true fans this team got I bet will go with u too.

It was loud in the Dome on defense, the only times it was louder is when Vick was on the field. Mixed w/ boos and cheers till the 4th.

Speak for yourself not Mr. Blank. He made his money today, I'm sure he won't have a problem sleeping....

Mr. Blank made his money along time ago, and if it was all about the money than why not move to a bigger market? NO because he has expressed on many occasions his love for atlanta, and its community. just look at all the charity work the falcons and his own foundation do in atlanta. He is a passionate guy to say the least, and i am sure the actions by some fans today had to hurt some.

i live in ny....send me to any game even today i will be there screaming till the end, and in the parking lot till the next day. what are u guys talkin about relocating. some people(me) would love to live in atlanta and go to every game.....i have to go to buffalo bills games...give me a break

have some faith and love your city and team. maybe u are all part of it. the stadium was empty...why because we lost..i dont get it...some one send me to atl and a game!!!!