MIKE VICK GETS THE LAST LAUGH

tdubatl

To all the haters who judged him and said he'd never get back into the league, and never have any success again....today was for you. To all the haters who dont believe in second chances....today was for you. To all the haters who do not know how to move on with their lives...today was for you.

Mike Vick is going to the playoffs and just ripped your hearts out in your own stadium.

Justice has been served.

Thank you Mike Vick for all the good times.

To all the haters who judged him and said he'd never get back into the league, and never have any success again....today was for you. To all the haters who dont believe in second chances....today was for you. To all the haters who do not know how to move on with their lives...today was for you.

Mike Vick is going to the playoffs and just ripped your hearts out in your own stadium.

Justice has been served.

GO to the eagles board.

Justice has been served.

You're GLAD that Vick just beat our / YOUR team?

I don't even know why I defend the Atlanta fan base with guys like you around. Unreal.

You're GLAD that Vick just beat our / YOUR team?

I don't even know why I defend the Atlanta fan base with guys like you around. Unreal.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Anyone want bills tickets? I would offer up the saints tickets but they sold in 10 mins for 5 times the face value. I don't want to be in the dome with fake *** falcons fans.

GO to the eagles board.

I could care less about the Eagles.

Vick wouldnt even be an issue right now if the Falcons didnt try to completely erase him from history (while smiling in his face on the field). Vick will forever be a part of the Falcons and the city of Atlanta. If you cant accept that then I suggest you go root for another team.

Justice has been served.

Nice to see you are moving on with your life... I wouldn't expect you to understand the irony of your post

Edited by Rjd13

Vick wouldnt even be an issue right now if the Falcons didnt try to completely erase him from history (while smiling in his face on the field). Vick will forever be a part of the Falcons and the city of Atlanta. If you cant accept that then I suggest you go root for another team.

If I have to deal with this vick ******** forever, might not be a bad option.

To all the haters who do not know how to move on with their lives...today was for you.

Sounds like you're a hugger who hasn't moved on. The rest of us have and could give a rats *** about Vick....you Ookie lovers are the ones who can't let it go. Go root for the eagles and be done it already. Oh.....the Eagle fans could give a rats *** about Vick too? Huh, well I'll be darned....guess you're stuck talking about it at the Vicky Vick club for morons since nobody who matters gives two ***** about your love child.

Last laugh against who? The Falcons?

The only thing the Falcons ever did to Vick was GIVE HIM A ONE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLAR CONTRACT! The only thing Falcons fans ever did was make his jersey the top-selling one in the league!

He screwed up all by himself. It's called RESPONSIBILITY. LEARN IT.

Vick on himself and the Falcons: "I think both parties have moved on," he said. "They've done some remarkable things over the past two years. They've gotten a franchise quarterback and built a team around him. They're going to continue to make strides and I'm going to continue to do the same myself. I'm going to become one of the best quarterbacks in the league again. I faithfully believe that."

Vick has moved on from Atlanta. I suggest you take a page from your hero's book and do the same.

I don't want to understand something outside of the game of football when I'm at a football game. That's a big reason as to why people go there; to enjoy the game/have fun.

Bottom line is you are happy that your team lost. That sickens me.

Really? You know what's inside my head? Why dont you go cry on your Matt Ryan pillow little boy. You're just upset because Mike Vick is happy. You want him to be as miserable as you are with your life. Get over it.

Really? You know what's inside my head? Why dont you go cry on your Matt Ryan pillow little boy. You're just upset because Mike Vick is happy. You want him to be as miserable as you are with your life. Get over it.

I'm upset because we lost the game, lost more starters, lost percentage points on the playoffs and we might have a losing season which lengthens the curse.

I don't give a flying **** if Michael Vick is happy or not.