Atlanta does not deserve a pro football team!

What I have seen today with all the #7 jerseys and signs and the celebration I just saw in the stands after Vick scored just makes me sick!! Atlanta does not deserve a pro football franchise. How absolutely disgraceful!! I hope you people who cheer realize you are cheering against your own team! I wouldn't blame our entire team if they just walked off the field right now and gave up in absolute disgust with it's own fan base!

I'm really sitting here in disbelief that I actually saw that!

Well I know I'm a true Falcon fan anyway and I would hope that I'm the majority in our fanbase and what I just saw was the minority! DISGRACEFUL!!!

Yeah I hated today, felt like I was in Philly.

You know it's hard to hate a guy when he's trying to become a better person, but our fans act as if he didnt ruin us. I will always remember that. And to cheer for his TD like that!!What?!?! Hope the guy does well just not against "your team". SAD...

And it's a d@mn shame Ryan couldnt play today. I would love to see him light them up and shut all the Vick lovers up.

In the 4th, when the chant went up "We want Vick," I turned to my wife and told her, if I was Blank, instead of putting an ad in the AJC apologizing for the team, I would take out a full page ad advising the top 5 cities I was considering moving the team to. I have been a STH for quite a few years but after this, even as much as I love my Falcons, I wish they were in a city that actually cared for who they are and the fight they put up each week. Until today, our Super Bowl loss was the saddest day to be a fan of this team. Today is the lowest point in this franchise's history. Pathetic.

Atlanta is, above ANYTHING ELSE a college football haven.

What few TRUE Falcon fans there are are a scattered assortment of characters that sometimes defy description.

To try will lead to therapy. LOL

The real problem with Atlanta sports is that there is only one or two generations that have truly grown up with these teams that started in the late 60's/early 70's. A lot of the older generations still remain primarily attached to college teams since that is what they grew up with.

And, Atlanta's population boomed in the 80's & 90's with people from other cities (including Philly) and because they did not grow up with Atlanta teams, they are reluctant to become hard core fans of Atlanta teams and still show allegiance to their prior city teams.

Well everyone relax and take a chill pill. I agree it's not right to cheer for any opposing teams player like that, but we all know there is a group of bitter fans who just can't come to grips with the fact that it was Vick and only Vick who destroyed his career here.

He actually did this team a huge favor in the long run. After his debacle here we improved the organization in every single category, so we prolly do owe him our thanks.

That is the last we see of him this season anyways.

Hey you can dump your season tickets or whatever, but you realize that alot of those MORONS just bought those tickets for THIS game? Their not going to be at the next game, these are the morons that scalp their tickets off. They caused this. ;)

They made great money off of it. ;)

I hate to say it but I have been to three games this season and, of course, saw plenty of old Vick Falcons jerseys. However, I saw more and more Vick Eagles jerseys.

The real problem with Atlanta sports is that there is only one or two generations that have truly grown up with these teams that started in the late 60's/early 70's. A lot of the older generations still remain primarily attached to college teams since that is what they grew up with.

And, Atlanta's population boomed in the 80's & 90's with people from other cities (including Philly) and because they did not grow up with Atlanta teams, they are reluctant to become hard core fans of Atlanta teams and still show allegiance to their prior city teams.

Also for YEARS we had a cra-ppy owner named Rankin Smith that didn't give a da-mn about his team, those up and down seasons didn't help either. I know where your getting at, but having a good owner is a start. I know Arthur is trying. ;)

I hate to say it but I have been to three games this season and, of course, saw plenty of old Vick Falcons jerseys. However, I saw more and more Vick Eagles jerseys.

For this game? Of course Eagles fans and Vickie fans, but see how many you see when we play Buffalo, or when Vick gets kicked to his next team, go to Yahoo Sports, they saw it for what it was. Vick throws Donovan Mcnabbs timing off way too much. Switching in and out. I don't see them keeping him. ;)

I would not cheer for the opposing team but the Falcons are putting out a pretty boring product and potential Falcons Fans are not coming to the games. The Dome is constantly filled with the oppos9ng team or people coming to see a specific player and it's been that way for a while.

If Blank is able to put a exciting consistent winner on the field the fans will come.

boring product?

Dude turner was in the probowl, and the Ryan is the best young QB in the league.

Mularky's a boring coach, but I dont think he'll be here too long.

That was last year with a very easy schedule and very low expectations. There was excitement last year in the Dome and the organization has managed to stifle the momentum. You must have a compelling product in Atlanta or fans will stay at home and allow the opposing team to invade the Dome.

Blank should consider scraping his plans of building a new stadium in Atlanta and look to a city that is willing to support a NFL team Thur thick and thin ,what went on in the dome today was embarrassing to say the least, there's not an NFL team in the league with fans that would have done what some so called fans did today. i suppose when Blank has had enough and sells it and it moves to west coast they will be the first ones to wonder why , maybe a ufl team can move in the dome and wonder boy can be their QB and make them happy.