I hate being a Falcon fan

Ice1974

if you get on before Tue.noon, there is room on our bandwagon bus.

Although I would never become a Saints fan and I'll be a Falcons fan all of my life -

I salute you Saints fans - you are true fans.

I have to ask you an honest question. Do you think the Saints fans would EVER, under any circumstances, cheer for the opposing team scoring a touchdown? Think of the most beloved Saint you ever had - heck - let's say it's Brees and he goes to another team suddenly - then comes back in and scores a TD against you - do you cheer?

Honestly Tandy, anyone in that dome cheering for Michael Vick when he walked onto that field is not a falcon fan. Make no mistake about it. Fan's of a football team do not cheer opposing players. The people cheering michael vick were Michael Vick Fans, not Atlanta Falcon fans. I will always pull for the falcons no matter who is quarterbacking for them, be in an insurance salesman, the franchise (Matty Ice), or JPW. anyone on this board who talks trash about the organization in a disrespectful manner without presenting any other points of view are just trolls. The end.

ive been saying this all day today...but u guys have to understand how lucky u are to have the falcons...i live in ny and would give a kidney to go to one game in atlanta....

someone take me to a game....everyone on this bored acts we are the browns or bills or lions...come on

if i want to see a "football game" i have to go to the bills games..

but i wouldnt leave the stadium if i went and i wouldnt be able to speak for days from cheering.

Although I would never become a Saints fan and I'll be a Falcons fan all of my life -

I salute you Saints fans - you are true fans.

I have to ask you an honest question. Do you think the Saints fans would EVER, under any circumstances, cheer for the opposing team scoring a touchdown? Think of the most beloved Saint you ever had - heck - let's say it's Brees and he goes to another team suddenly - then comes back in and scores a TD against you - do you cheer?

It only happen once. In the playoffs in 06 playing Phil..Donte Stallworth caught a long TD and gave the ball to a fan wearing his NO jer. I was happy for him because he came from the nest of the black and gold but that about it. Now Joe Horn is diff. because he came to the ATL, he could have went anywhere else and still got the love but not here..

Honestly Tandy, anyone in that dome cheering for Michael Vick when he walked onto that field is not a falcon fan. Make no mistake about it. Fan's of a football team do not cheer opposing players. The people cheering michael vick were Michael Vick Fans, not Atlanta Falcon fans. I will always pull for the falcons no matter who is quarterbacking for them, be in an insurance salesman, the franchise (Matty Ice), or JPW. anyone on this board who talks trash about the organization in a disrespectful manner without presenting any other points of view are just trolls. The end.

Agreed. Right after I read your post I was like Awh Sweet. :lol:

What is really upsetting is that the Falcons gave their fans nothing to cheer for yesterday. It'd be one thing if all of those Vick fans also cheered for the Falcons when they scored, but we never got the chance to see. Ugh.

Oh well, after all the crap we've had to endure over the years, one bad game and some stupid starf**kers aren't going to make me jump ship.

It only happen once. In the playoffs in 06 playing Phil..Donte Stallworth caught a long TD and gave the ball to a fan wearing his NO jer. I was happy for him because he came from the nest of the black and gold but that about it. Now Joe Horn is diff. because he came to the ATL, he could have went anywhere else and still got the love but not here..

I was at that game. Bomb from Garcia. Man, that place gets loud and the fans do not sit down.

Actually a pretty low moment in fan behavior was Saints fans cheering Wade Wilson getting hurt during a game...

That was the game Sheldon Brown laid Bush out, right? I think I remember that.