The dome is booing the SHI! out of Vick!

i heard cheers before the play, then boos as he left. it disgusts me. before or after the game cool do what you want, but once that clock starts you should be falcon fan til the clock stops at 4th qtr 0.00

i agree. there were definitely some cheers though but the boos far outweigh them

It sounded half and half to me and half the fans are wearing plilly jerseys in the stands. I wonder if they piped in boos over the sound sysytem.

At the game. Half and half and the section I'm in was cheering. It is what it is...people hate him, people willing to give him another chance. Hopefully none of you self righteous people ever get into trouble.

It sounded half and half to me and half the fans are wearing plilly jerseys in the stands. I wonder if they piped in boos over the sound sysytem.

Just as likely as ESPN paying the Falcons or making the NFL force the Falcons to pipe in cheers to try to match the boos to create a bigger controversy story.

At the game. Half and half and the section I'm in was cheering. It is what it is...people hate him, people willing to give him another chance. Hopefully none of you self righteous people ever get into trouble.

nothing about being self righteous. what time is it? game time, and vick is an eagle, so cheering for vick is cheering for the eagles. i dont know any real fan who cheers for the opposite team.

nothing about being self righteous. what time is it? game time, and vick is an eagle, so cheering for vick is cheering for the eagles. i dont know any real fan who cheers for the opposite team.

I booed as a fan of the Falcons. I'm just saying, it's not that big of a deal for people other than the ones who seem to have an agenda. I could care less. What I care about is that we are down 10-0.

No offense ever taken. I like good arguments and see all points.

i have no problem with cheering for the guy. i like to cheer for my favorite players also, but if they play the falcons, then your getting boos. i know vick help build this fanbase, and lots of fans became falcon fans because of him, but cheering during the game is off limits to me.