I am going to miss the beginning of the game today

Finally

I am working on a project with another guy and it is a tag team effort. He does his part, hands it to me, I do my part, hand it back, and it goes on like that until it is done.

I have been trying to contact him ALL MORNING to see if I could get it back to do my last piece. He finally sends an email JUST NOW stating it was ready to hand back off last night.

I pretty much want to fly up to Panther country and stab his eyes with a pickle fork but it doesn't seem painful enough. Suggestions?

It is sort of TATF, Talk about not seeing the Falcons. I used to have a TV in my office but I never used it and I gave it away. Big mistake in hindsight.

Falcons over work, women, and air

Not in the real world. There are some things that have to be done when no new data is coming into a system which means it has to be done on a weekend.

It was timed out perfectly if that rude SOB had just let me know. I even called his boss trying to track him down.