Proof that the football gods hates us

Hatch

The most important game is today if we want to make the playoffs, the football gods strikes us down, resulting with Ryan getting injured, he could very well miss the rest of the season. Turner is rumored out for today's game, that doesn't help our chances either. Not to mention we have about 5 starters rumored to be out which isn't good at all.

All we ever wanted is a back to back winning season and when we have a chance, something big always happens... it never fails!

Somebody put a curse on this team and when I find out who did it, I'm beating their @$$.

F-U football gods, F-U.

The most important game is today if we want to make the playoffs, the football gods strikes us down, resulting with Ryan getting injured, he could very well miss the rest of the season. Turner is rumored out for today's game, that doesn't help our chances either. Not to mention we have about 5 starters rumored to be out which isn't good at all.

All we ever wanted is a back to back winning season and when we have a chance, something big always happens... it never fails!

Somebody put a curse on this team and when I find out who did it, I'm beating their @$$.

F-U football gods, F-U.

She's in New Orleans somewhere.

They probably keep her safely locked away in some voodoo shack out by the bayou.

Yep the curse is alive and well and making sure we not only do not have a winning season but LOSE today's game when vick comes back just fueling the fire.

Ryan-Out

Baker-Out

Dahl-Out

Jenkins-Out

Turner-Out

We are dead today

I know and watch Vick run all over us, now that would be putting salt on a wound.

we only need 3 games for the back to back thing and have3 home games & 2 on the road against the jets and bucs...we will do that, we just have to win today for a playoff push...btw, the football gods were good to us last year, so i can take a few setbacks... at least we will win at least 3 more and have back to back winning seasons

I will give alot of the years to just bad football,(Moras last year for example)

but the post Super Bowl season, the YKW injury year and it looks like this year

I believe in the curse

but I also believe that if there was ever a game for a TEAM win, this would be the week

we only need 3 games for the back to back thing and have3 home games & 2 on the road against the jets and bucs...we will do that, we just have to win today for a playoff push...btw, the football gods were good to us last year, so i can take a few setbacks... at least we will win at least 3 more and have back to back winning seasons

I can't take a few setbacks because if we can't win back to back seasons, then last season was a fluke.

F-U football gods, F-U.

Just saw your thread after I posted mine...YOU ARE 1000% CORRECT!!! This is RIDICULOUS!!! :angry::angry::angry:

This thread delivers

1e5u2a.gif

Did he really punch that girl in the face? lol... you cant always believe what MTV show these days.

The funny thing about this discourse is you two probably bad mouthed Vick to no end for what he did to those dogs, yet one has a dog punching a woman, while the other laughs..... Wow!! Not saying vick was right for what he did, but glorifying a coward that jabs a girl in the face..... hello pot. <_<