For those of you who may have forgot

5uperbad06

In the last game redman started we did put up 44 points on the score board. Mr. Redman had 4 TDs in this game with a passer rating of 132.9. The last time Matty had a passer rating even over 85 was in week 5, but chris has been over 80 in 6 of his last 7 regular season games that he has thrown a pass in. Redman is way above average.

Here is the kicker though. If we don't count last game as a game for either of them for the last 5 game our boys have the same record 1-4. I dunno what to think. Redman does have more talent around him now though

In the last game redman started we did put up 44 points on the score board. Mr. Redman had 4 TDs in this game with a passer rating of 132.9. The last time Matty had a passer rating even over 85 was in week 5, but chris has been over 80 in 6 of his last 7 regular season games that he has thrown a pass in. Redman is way above average.

Here is the kicker though. If we don't count last game as a game for either of them for the last 5 game our boys have the same record 1-4. I dunno what to think. Redman does have more talent around him now though

its still so **** hard to respect your posts with that MB tag...

I'm not worried about Redman at all. Chris has shown me more than enough "other than last week" My concern is the health of the O'line and our pass rush. We have to find a way to get presure on the QB. You can't let Joey Harrington have all day to throw much less somebody like Donavan McNabb...

I'm not worried about Redman at all. Chris has shown me more than enough "other than last week" My concern is the health of the O'line and our pass rush. We have to find a way to get presure on the QB. You can't let Joey Harrington have all day to throw much less somebody like Donavan McNabb...

stay on topic buddy <_<

Redman is more than capable of bringing us a win. As long as he gets time in the pocket. With the way the Eagles bring pressure he may not have that luxury unless ofcourse the O can step up for him. If they do then i have one question. Why do it for your backup qb and not for your starter? Seems to me you would work harder in protecting your stater than you would for your backup. We will find out soon enough.

GO FALCONS!

Let's remember Redman's last start was against a playoff bound Seahawks team that was

just mailing it in.

Still in the last 5 games he was 10:5 TD to int while the Ice Man is 7:8. This is also with out chris having the team we have now, so I am more than confident in Christopher.

I really wish they would turn off that neg thing because people (especially me neg for no reason what so ever)