QUESTION. who do we have in 2010

Probably the only guy on the offense that would be leaving voluntarily would be McClure, so the Falcons will have some excellent continuity.

Jenkins might lose his job to a free agent or a draft pick though, that guy is probably the only sub standard player on the offense.

We'll probably lose Norwood or Snelling.. but thats about it. If we can keep one of them, thats all we need as a good backup behind Turner.. Honestly id try to trade Norwood for a 2nd or 3rd round draft pick, hes great but so fragile.. Snelling is more secure.

Then spend that draft pick on D obviously, or OLine depth.

We'll probably lose Norwood or Snelling.. but thats about it. If we can keep one of them, thats all we need as a good backup behind Turner.. Honestly id try to trade Norwood for a 2nd or 3rd round draft pick, hes great but so fragile.. Snelling is more secure.

Then spend that draft pick on D obviously, or OLine depth.

Couldn't have said that better, myself. We need to find the pass rusher from ****, and a replacement for the bearded one on the o-line....just don't think he's got it. JMO.

I don't follow much college football, but a lot of my close friends are GA Tech fans, and they say their pass rusher is fantastic and will probably be a strong draft pick. Maybe we could pick him up? It's always nice to have hometown heroes on the team.

Anyway, most of our key offensive players will be back next year. The one person I think we NEED to lock down is Koenen.

so ryan will be our qb..no doubt

will tony g still play for us?

roddy white?

turner?

anyone else?

sorry its just something i dont know and could look some of it up but i thought id ask you guys. and im not at ALL saying the seasons over and just worried about 2010. i believe we can win tomorrow!!!

Norwood is a free agent next year. I love what Norwood can do but honestly change of pace speedster scat backs you can find in the later rounds just like Norwood was found. Weems gave the Falcons leverage in negotiations.