Just thinking about the defensive line and the lack of pressure

With all the talk about our defensive line and the lack of pressure, it got me thinking about one of my pet peeves.

Does it seem to anyone else this year that we can't buy an offensive holding call? Especially against Abe. People are starting to want to trash him but I swear he is held on 80% of the downs he plays. I know you won't get them all called but I just notice that teams seem to get away with it more against us.

Also on offense, it's a wonder Gonzo can do anything as much as defenses hold and interfere with him.

Just some observations.

With all the talk about our defensive line and the lack of pressure, it got me thinking about one of my pet peeves.

Does it seem to anyone else this year that we can't buy an offensive holding call? Especially against Abe. People are starting to want to trash him but I swear he is held on 80% of the downs he plays. I know you won't get them all called but I just notice that teams seem to get away with it more against us.

Also on offense, it's a wonder Gonzo can do anything as much as defenses hold and interfere with him.

Just some observations.

Yeah, I hear you, man. But really, holding could be called on every play, if the refs wanted to do it. But we seem to get more than our fair share of "non-calls".

And as far as the lack of pressure from our D-line...which has been fair at best this year, I think they've really hurt our safeties and corner backs. They're sitting ducks back there...and almost ANY NFL quarterback in the league can "light us up" if given the kind of time that we give them. JMO.

Edited by FalconJim