Roll Tide Roll. I just hope we don't get embarrassed in the Sugar Bowl

Now TCU and UF would be a good game.

No it won't.

TCU has a defense, Florida apparently doesn't.

TCU also has an offense, which Florida hasn't had all year.

Plus, who gives a **** about a consolation prize?

I congratulate Alabama and wish them luck in their journey for a National Title.

Bring it home to the SEC Bama.

McElroy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tebow

Congrats to Bama for coming in today as prepared for a big game as a team can get. The gameplan that they had was great but that was nothing compare to the execution by the offense of the field. Just a great game played by those young men.

Unlike my fellow UF fans here Im not going to hate on or get terribly upset at a team that won the NC last year and won 22 straight games. We've had a great run and were at the end of one of the best players who has ever suited up for college footballs carrer and we should be appreciating that. The seniors that on that field today have done as much for or team as any group ever to wear the Gator uniform. Lets keep our heads on our shoulders no matter how bad today is.

Congrats to Bama for coming in today as prepared for a big game as a team can get. The gameplan that they had was great but that was nothing compare to the execution by the offense of the field. Just a great game played by those young men.

Unlike my fellow UF fans here Im not going to hate on or get terribly upset at a team that won the NC last year and won 22 straight games. We've had a great run and were at the end of one of the best players who has ever suited up for college footballs carrer and we should be appreciating that. The seniors that on that field today have done as much for or team as any group ever to wear the Gator uniform. Lets keep our heads on our shoulders no matter how bad today is.

Good post. It was getting a little ridiculous seeing these Gator "fans" complaining after 1 not so good game. Great run by UF over the last 2 years and some of you UF fans get a grip and just appreciate what the players and coaches have accomplished the last 2 years. B/C more than likely you'll never see a stretch that good again by your team.

Now that I've calmed down a bit I agree. I gave up on this team in the 3rd quarter, just like the team did, so I've resigned myself to the fate of playing TCU in the biggest game they've ever played in the entire existence of their program.

Yay us.

Congratulations Bama fans. You guys truly deserve it. It was one of the greatest offensive and defensive schemes I've ever seen a team have.

I will be rooting for you guys to bring that Crystal ball back to the SEC where it belongs.

I've always believed that Florida and Alabama have had a mutual respect rivalry and if there's one team I can stomach beating Florida it's you guys.

You have my support and congratulations again guys.

Edited by The Snellvillain

Yep we sure will. With piss poor fan support like that why should they care anyway.

Seriously bro, no matter who we play, TCU or Cincy, it will be the absolute biggest game of the entire existence of either of their programs.

For us? Who cares. We lost to Alabama. Nothing else but a paycheck matters now.

The heartbreak of being a college football fan... :(

Edited by The Snellvillain