Arizona at USC Game Thread.

SacFalcFan

Just awful. They should go to the GMAC bowl or the Hawaii Bowl. Matter of fact they shouldn't go to any bowl. They don't deserve it

They fell in the toilet all right, right out of the top 25. I loved the Stanford game, it was like the little kid knocking the big kid down and and not just rubbing it in ihs face, made him eat it. :P

USC and Pete Carroll deserve this fall, they were the media darlings and now they SUCK. :P

They fell in the toilet all right, right out of the top 25. I loved the Stanford game, it was like the little kid knocking the big kid down and and not just rubbing it in ihs face, made him eat it. :P

USC and Pete Carroll deserve this fall, they were the media darlings and now they SUCK. :P

Laugh all you want to. I promise USC will be back as soon as next year. I'm not worried about the future of Southern Cal.

Laugh all you want to. I promise USC will be back as soon as next year. I'm not worried about the future of Southern Cal.

of course they will be.. they have too much talent, but this year proves even to usc fans is every team goes through down years and you can lose 4 games with pete carroll at the helm. uga, oklahoma, and usc will be back.

of course they will be.. they have too much talent, but this year proves even to usc fans is every team goes through down years and you can lose 4 games with pete carroll at the helm. uga, oklahoma, and usc will be back.

Your right. USC fans was spoiled. Expected to be in the National title hunt every year. And for 8 years in a row we was. We was in the discussion for a chance at the title in the last two weeks of the season. We was just like UF fans. But this season has humbled the entire program. We remember what it was like to be a fan of USC in the 90's. We don't want to experience that again.