Take us Home Redman...

I BELIEVE!!!! :mellow:

I'm wit you bro.

I've been around a lot of turf toes. Ryan is likely done. Maybe he can get back for a couple games.

I have complete faith in the Red Man. Even when we drafted Ryan last year I thought Redman should have been the 2008 starter.

Dude is a vet. Seen a lot. Got all the tools. Short in stature but long in making football plays. Trust me.

Yeah Red Man, take us home to the promised land...better known as the playoffs. I'm just a little apprehensive about this game, though. I mean, we're in the Dome where we're undefeated this year, but for some reason I just can't get a good feeling about this one....but, I'm trying! :P

I'm wit you bro.

I've been around a lot of turf toes. Ryan is likely done. Maybe he can get back for a couple games.

I have complete faith in the Red Man. Even when we drafted Ryan last year I thought Redman should have been the 2008 starter.

Dude is a vet. Seen a lot. Got all the tools. Short in stature but long in making football plays. Trust me.

I support Redman as long as he is the starter and I hope he wins games as long as we need him to but no way he should have been the starter last year.

He was beat out for the job in training camp by Ryan. That's why he's been the backup.

That's the way it works in the NFL. GEEZ!!! :rolleyes:

Yeah Red Man, take us home to the promised land...better known as the playoffs. I'm just a little apprehensive about this game, though. I mean, we're in the Dome where we're undefeated this year, but for some reason I just can't get a good feeling about this one....but, I'm trying! :P

I get the same feeling every Sunday, so it's nothing new to me...:D

I support Redman as long as he is the starter and I hope he wins games as long as we need him to but no way he should have been the starter last year. He was beat out for the job in training camp by Ryan. That's why he's been the backup. That's the way it works in the NFL. GEEZ!!! :rolleyes:

Look I am a Ryan fan. But I bet the Red Man could have done just as well.

Watch the footwork, the pocket poise, trajectory and touch. Dude was hit 8 times and sacked 5 times Sunday and never got scared. I love it.