Anybody seen the Vick T-Shirt stands all over downtown yet?

Andre5000

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude just said he loves this city, loves this fan base and loves this organization.

With all the Vick fans in ATL shouldn't an entrepreneurial T-Shirt maker capitalize? I'm jus askin.

In all fairness 70, what is he supposed to say?

He is trying to change his image, become more accepted, and make sure he has a career down the road.

I really didnt expect him to be anything other than positive about anything and everything.

Regardless, he is still an eagle and not a Falcon. He should be treated as such despite his past with the team and past conviction.

This is why i am glad im not going to the game tomorrow. It's going to be an ugly circus.

A divided fan base, some cheering for the opposing team. Throw home field advantage out the window. This game might as well be in Philly. Sad.

The most classless fans in the world (Eagles fans) vs. the worst fans in the NFL (Falcons fans) except half of the Falcons fans will be rooting for the other team to beat us. The other half are die-hard fans who hate the Eagles.

Just add alcohol and this is a recipe for disaster.

This is why i am glad im not going to the game tomorrow. It's going to be an ugly circus.

A divided fan base, some cheering for the opposing team. Throw home field advantage out the window. This game might as well be in Philly. Sad.

The most classless fans in the world (Eagles fans) vs. the worst fans in the NFL (Falcons fans) except half of the Falcons fans will be rooting for the other team to beat us. The other half are die-hard fans who hate the Eagles.

Just add alcohol and this is a recipe for disaster.

Haha, yep. Sold my tickets.

All year there have only been a few scattered Vick jerseys in the dome. I doubt they are going to suddenly come out of the wood works to watch him play 3 snaps. Vick and his fans thought he was bigger than the team and bigger than the game, but it's really just a few tards yelling as loud as they can while everyone else has moved on.

In all fairness 70, what is he supposed to say?He is trying to change his image, become more accepted, and make sure he has a career down the road.I really didn't expect him to be anything other than positive about anything and everything.

He is pretty humble at this point. On our side the people that feel betrayed and the 2001 Vick haters haven't been.

Regardless, he is still an eagle and not a Falcon. He should be treated as such despite his past with the team and past conviction.
Definitely. Still respect him as much as Deion, Dunn and all the past Falcons that gouged us when they returned though.

an·ti·cli·max (nt-klmks, nt-)

n.

1. A decline viewed in disappointing contrast with a previous rise: the anticlimax of a brilliant career.

2. Something trivial or commonplace that concludes a series of significant events: After a week of dramatic negotiations, all that followed was anticlimax.

3. A sudden descent in speaking or writing from the impressive or significant to the ludicrous or inconsequential, or an instance of it: "Waggish non-Yale men never seem weary of calling 'for God, for Country and for Yale' the outstanding single anticlimax in the English language" (Time).

I can't fathom why some of you think it's a sin to still support Vick...yes, he screwed up...there's a lot of people who have screwed up much worse than he did and are still forgiven. George W. Bush has driven this country into the depths of **** and it plagues me how he still has the support of the American people. Vick's been given another opportunity guys, to do things the right way, which everyone deserves, so it'll be good to see him back on the field. I WON'T, however, cheer for him to do well...I'll be rooting for the Falcons to completely shut his *** down - with a couple of much deserved big hits to make him truly understand that his decisions did not sit well with the Falcon faithful. So, if you see supporters wearing those t-shirts, it's not because they want the Eagles to win, it's because there's a genuine respect and love for Vick that surpasses the game itself.