Cincinnati at Pittsburgh Game Thread..

SacFalcFan

Matt Millen is such a freaking moron. Why this guy is allowed to do anything else related to football is completely beyond me.

He keeps saying how Dion Lewis doesn't have that "extra gear" when all Lewis has done this season is run over, around, and through people like they were children. Right after Millen says "If Lewis had that extra gear we'd be putting his banner up there next to Dorsett and Marino" Lewis busts a 15 yard TD right up the middle on his 37th carry of the game.

STFU Millen.

Matt Millen is such a freaking moron. Why this guy is allowed to do anything else related to football is completely beyond me.

He keeps saying how Dion Lewis doesn't have that "extra gear" when all Lewis has done this season is run over, around, and through people like they were children. Right after Millen says "If Lewis had that extra gear we'd be putting his banner up there next to Dorsett and Marino" Lewis busts a 15 yard TD right up the middle on his 37th carry of the game.

STFU Millen.

The reason he's saying lewis doesn't have that extra gear, is because he doesn't. Lewis is elusive, and has good balance and vision, but his speed is very average. He reminds me of darius walker: not very big or fast, but still very productive. Lewis is more elusive though.

Edited by jlaw 1500

The reason he's saying lewis doesn't have that extra gear, is because he doesn't. Lewis is elusive, and has good balance and vision, but his speed is very average. He reminds me of darius walker: not very big or fast, but still very productive. Lewis is more elusive though.

You just described the greatest running back in NFL history and the all-time leading rusher.

Of course Matt Millen wouldn't know that.

You just described the greatest running back in NFL history and the all-time leading rusher.

Of course Matt Millen wouldn't know that.

Matt Millen is just being honest, lewis doesn't. Millen didn't say lewis wasn't very good, he just said he didn't have that extra gear.

Also Emmit may have the most yards, but he is not the greatest back in history.