Not at all sure how credible this news is ....

http://twitter.com/bcatleagle

Check it out ... claims our QB is now engaged. The guy that Twitter page belongs to is a BC grad who lives in Atlanta and stays INCREDIBLY up-to-date on anything that has to do with BC athletes past, present, or future.

Anyway, for what it's worth, there you have it. If it's true, hopefully it'll help the healing process. :P

If true - Congratulations Matt & Sarah! I wish for you both love and happiness in your life together.

I could not have been more blessed with the partner I have taken for life - and I hope they find the same security, peace, companionship, comfort, support, friendship and love that I have found in my marriage.

He can do better then that chick..come on Matt ..smarten up dude..when you win a couple of rings here you can pull super model *** ..

People are so cruel to that poor girl, from just a few pictures of when she had finished basketball games for BC (and good ones at that!). I think they're a beautiful, great couple ... and their kids are going to have some crazy sports genes!!

Tandy said it perfectly above. I wish them ALL the best (and this coming from the person who would kill to be in Sarah's shoes :lol:).

Edited by BCEaGleATLFaLcOn

He can do better then that chick..come on Matt ..smarten up dude..when you win a couple of rings here you can pull super model *** ..

he was looking beastly in that one picture, but there are other pictures where she is 10X better than that one. sure he could pull models like brady, but who knows if they are there for him or just gold diggers.

Married life is better than single life. At least in my case. They ain't even close. Hopefully that will be his case.

He will likely be the the first to get married of the First Round Falcon QBs. Including Bart, Miller, Randy and Vick.

Probably won't hear many Tiger Woodie, Peachtree Bart, Randy Rippin, Ron Mexico stories out of him. Cool.

Edited by FalconFanSince1970

Why would you want to "pull" some ******** chick you can't even have an intelligent conversation with. Shallow guys that date girls for nothing but looks always end up miserable and divorced.

Why would want to "pull" some ******** chick you can't even have an intelligent conversation with. Shallow guys that date girls for nothing but looks always end up miserable and divorced.

are all models dumb ? I dont think thats the case your just categorizing them . Matt is young he has his career ahead of him and he needs to experience life and no need to settle at this point . No one is saying anything bad about his girl we just dont need a Tiger Woods situation down the road

are all models dumb ? I dont think thats the case your just categorizing them . Matt is young he has his career ahead of him and he needs to experience life and no need to settle at this point . No one is saying anything bad about his girl we just dont need a Tiger Woods situation down the road

Huh? Have you seen Tiger's wife? She is one of the most beautiful women in the world.

I don't think beauty or youth have anything to do with their problems.

If this IS true....it could explain a lot of things. Women can do some strange things to you, sometime. lol. Maybe it's not the dreaded "sophomore slump" after all. Maybe he's been bitten by the ol' love bug!

And I'm not sure if this is good news, or bad (for us fans...but it's his life and we have no say). Is Matty Ice going to want to spend as much time in the film room, or studying the other team's defense (like he's been known to do in the past), with a little wife sitting at home all by herself. A problem??...who knows. I know married life is great, I've been happily married 41 years, and this may bring a lot of happiness and stability to his life, which would be a good thing. Hope it works out for him AND the Falcons (and us fans), if this is indeed true.

GO, YOU DIRTY BIRDS!!!

FalconJim.

Edited by FalconJim

Huh? Have you seen Tiger's wife? She is one of the most beautiful women in the world.

I don't think beauty or youth have anything to do with their problems.

First off Im not even talking about beauty im talking about experiencing life. Second I dont think Tiger wife is that good looking she aint bad looking and I know she was a model . Anyone can be a model nowadays . When guys settle down early and dont experience life they seem to later on in life cause they feel they missed out on some things. As much as we all thought Tiger was this good guy inside just like we do with Ryan ..Im not saying Ryan is going to cheat or something is going to happen but at this point of his life I wouldnt settle down

I think it's pretty safe to say there are no models in mensa.

Really it's not any of our business, but I would rather him have a wife and a boring routine life than to be single and out at the clubs all the time getting drunk and looking for tail. I think it's safe to say the former keeps him out of trouble and makes him more likely to focus 100% on his job.

But hey, as long he's devoting his life to football right now, I don't care if he's married, single or gay. It's pretty irrelevant.

First off Im not even talking about beauty im talking about experiencing life. Second I dont think Tiger wife is that good looking she aint bad looking and I know she was a model . Anyone can be a model nowadays . When guys settle down early and dont experience life they seem to later on in life cause they feel they missed out on some things. As much as we all thought Tiger was this good guy inside just like we do with Ryan ..Im not saying Ryan is going to cheat or something is going to happen but at this point of his life I wouldnt settle down

OK - she ain't all that good looking. Who knows?

Nordegren.jpg