The Begining of the week I thought we HAD NO SHOT

Why is that swift ??

1) John Abraham just have that feeling he has a breakout game like 3 sacks and a force fumble and is dominating. He can turn a game around in a heartbeat . I think he contains McNabb inside the pocket and forces McNabb to get ball out early our secondary stands a chance. Babs also I think will have a very good game as well.

2) Jason Snelling/Jerious Nowood. Perfect game for Snelling to control the clock pound away on Eagles defense and keep the Eagles offense off the playing field. Norwood is back and he is a big play waiting to happen and the Eagles defense has to keep a eye on him at all time that is going to open up things in the middle for Snelling.. I think he rushes for over 110 yards and a 1td

3)HOME CROWD... I think the dome will be rocking for numerous reasons and it seems this team plays so much better under the dome. This can effect a Eagles team in 3rd and long situations .

4) Roddy White ... BIG DAY coming.. I feel Eagles will look to double Tony G over the middle and keep Samuel on White all day and Samuel is going to have to respect White deep so White is going to work the sidelines and keep picking up first downs. I also think Redman is going to attempt atleast 2 deep balls to Roddy and either complete one or get a pass interference . I think he gets atleast 7 grabs and over 100 yards

5)SPECIAL TEAMS.... funny feeling Weems breaks one either on punt or kick coverage. I also think with the relase of Elam our special teams will be on point cause need be so.

Falcons 27

Eagles 24

Eagles score on a late td with the game being put away and pray they hit a onside kick

JA55 is so overdue to have a big game. Now would be a great time for him to get out of his slump.

Also, I think you are correct in that they will focus on Gonzo. Philly has done a horrible job vs most TE's. This means we need our WR's to really step up, cause they will see lots of single coverage. It would also be a great time to mix in some screens, but as long as CMM is the OC, that will not happen.

Edited by sdogg

Why is that swift ??

1) John Abraham just have that feeling he has a breakout game like 3 sacks and a force fumble and is dominating. He can turn a game around in a heartbeat . I think he contains McNabb inside the pocket and forces McNabb to get ball out early our secondary stands a chance. Babs also I think will have a very good game as well.

2) Jason Snelling/Jerious Nowood. Perfect game for Snelling to control the clock pound away on Eagles defense and keep the Eagles offense off the playing field. Norwood is back and he is a big play waiting to happen and the Eagles defense has to keep a eye on him at all time that is going to open up things in the middle for Snelling.. I think he rushes for over 110 yards and a 1td

3)HOME CROWD... I think the dome will be rocking for numerous reasons and it seems this team plays so much better under the dome. This can effect a Eagles team in 3rd and long situations .

4) Roddy White ... BIG DAY coming.. I feel Eagles will look to double Tony G over the middle and keep Samuel on White all day and Samuel is going to have to respect White deep so White is going to work the sidelines and keep picking up first downs. I also think Redman is going to attempt atleast 2 deep balls to Roddy and either complete one or get a pass interference . I think he gets atleast 7 grabs and over 100 yards

5)SPECIAL TEAMS.... funny feeling Weems breaks one either on punt or kick coverage. I also think with the relase of Elam our special teams will be on point cause need be so.

Falcons 27

Eagles 24

Eagles score on a late td with the game being put away and pray they hit a onside kick

Not many people will agree with me....but, I sincerely think our CB'S & especially, Mike Peterson will have a huge impact which will be the X factor.

Go Falcons!!

Not many people will agree with me....but, I sincerely think our CB'S & especially, Mike Peterson will have a huge impact which will be the X factor.

Go Falcons!!

Funny you should say that. Call me crazy, but i think our secondary steps up this week. No Curtis or Jackson and no Westbrook to kill us on screens. They have a rookie(though he is playing well) starting at WR and we have one starting(1st) at CB. I think(i know crazy talk) our DB's can at least contain this group of WR's.

So you have lots of "feelings" that certain guys will have good days. Not exactly the best analysis, my man.

Well if I was to do analysis of the game I really dont think we match up well so im going on feelings

Our front four is not getting any pressure as of late so thats going to allow McNabb to sit in the pocket and read his progressions. Our corners are not our strong point and McNabb can take advantage of our scheme and pick apart the zone. .

We have a backup QB thats going to have to adjust to Philly defensive scheme and our oline has not been picking up the blitz well nor or we stopping front 4 pressure so I dont believe we will have time to attack if Redman is facing constant pressure

They will look to double Tony G our 3rd down safety net and if Redman forces the ball to him like Ryan has we might have a couple of turnovers.

No Turner might mean going to more of a passing offense which can help the Eagles sit back

I think the Falcons are going to play a very inspired game...

Eagles are catching them at a tough time...playing a desperate team on their home field is never easy. If the Eagles win this one, I think it would probably be our most impressive win of the season so far...

I think the Falcons are going to play a very inspired game...

Eagles are catching them at a tough time...playing a desperate team on their home field is never easy. If the Eagles win this one, I think it would probably be our most impressive win of the season so far...

If the falcons win, it will be their most impressive win so far...