youre not a falcon fan

zigg zagg

best part of photo is security ..

Michael-Vick-Finger.jpg

he is and always will be a classless moron

and thug

and an idiot

and...i could keep going

whats the word for when you throw you life away, shame your name, go to jail for 2 years, have to wear an ankle braclet, go bankrupt and let down a business and city...?

I can not imagine how anyone would cheer for this fool

Edited by Ice1974

We all know the reason for the real hatred for Vick after HE SERVED HIS TIME. The same reason the media has tiger woods on the news 24/7. If you feel what im saying homie.

<_<<_<<_<

A hundred dollars this is another poster pretending to be black. Sad thing to do man if you don't like Vick don't post we have enough of the black vs white crap on this board.

he is and always will be a classless moron

and thug

and an idiot

and...i could keep going

whats the word for when you throw you life away, shame your name, go to jail for 2 years, have to wear an ankle braclet, go bankrupt and let down a business and city...?

I can not imagine how anyone would cheer for this fool

wow obviously you do not know what it is to forgive

I'm just curious: why do you despise Ryan but have no problem with Redman? Don't you want any Falcons quarterback who is not Vick to fail?

This is another member of the board trust me he's a bigger Matt Ryan fan then you. This has been going on for awhile now. People just love to start sshhhhhh.

wow obviously you do not know what it is to forgive

Why should he forgive? Because Vick is sorry because he got caught? If Vick hadn't been arrested then he would still be killing dogs. The only reason why he is reformed or better or whatever you want to believe is because it was all taken away from him.

He is done.

He wasn't all that good. There is no shame in being suckered into believing he was at one point, we all did.

In two years he won't even be in the NFL anymore.

Besides which he isn't even a Falcon anymore. I can't believe all the old wounds opened up around here.

lol The Vick nut huggers are entertaining.

Pathetic, but entertaining.

I think both sides are a little sad:

the side that thinks this game should be some kind of vindication for Vick

and the side that thinks this game should be used for some kind censure.

If people are jumping off the cliff at this point, imagine if he was coming here as a real threat?

Edited by rounz

Dont want Ryan to fail He's just been doing on his own this season. i want him to do good. I think Redman is better because he has more experience and makes better decisions in the pocket. If Ryan got sacked 5 times like Redman did, he wouldnt know what to do, because of inexperience.

How exactly does Redman have more experience? He's older?

Ryan 27 starts 471-781 5731 32td 23int

Redman 10 starts 218-388 2433 19td 10ints Also spent 4 years selling insurance between 2003-2007

I don't see it. It's another myth by the Ryan haters.