Screen Play

Has anyone noticed that the Falcons never really run screens. The only screen that sticks out in my mind is the one to Roddy White in the Bears game that went for a touchdown. Pretty sure I haven't seen it since. With Norwood back I hope they are running some.

They've tried to run that same screen to Jenkins a few times but it hasn't worked to well. But we i dont think i've seen a screen to a RB all year.

They've tried to run that same screen to Jenkins a few times but it hasn't worked to well. But we i dont think i've seen a screen to a RB all year.

That is what I thought too. I see every NFL team running screens to their RB's to throw off the blitzes but the Falcons never utilize them. I understand Turner may not be that kind of back but I am confident Snelling can do well in a screen and I know Norwood definitely can. I would like to see this play incorporated into the offense every once in a while.

We need to hit Jerious with a few screens to slow down that Eagles pass rush.

Although, we did hit the shovel pass last game...screen-like.