Anybody else watching the game with Eagles fans?

JRid

I'm just wondering if anybody else is watching the game with Eagles fans because I unfortunately am. My roomate is from philly and is a big Eagles fan, although he is also a Falcons fan when we aren't playing the Eagles. It will be 2 Falcons fans vs 3 Eagles fans, Yuck.

Last year His brother and sister happened to be in town when we played the Eagles so at my house we had 2 Falcons fans against a total of 6 Eagles fans. You can imagine that I was not too happy, especially when we lost.

The worst part is his girlfriend is one of the most obnoxious humans I have ever met and drives me insane, especially watching football. She didn't even watch football until 3 years ago when she met him, but instantly became a typical loud obnoxious Eagles fan. My roomate and his family arent loud and obnoxious, but she yells the whole time. I sometimes yell during the game, but when the Falcons make a good play against the Eagles I'm not really one to yell in an Eagles fans face. She is the type that will be yelling in our face and I might lose it.

Last year when the refs made that terrible call that probably cost us the game I walked outside to get away from the 6 celebrating Eagles fans and my roomate came out saying "I'm glad we won, but I agree that was a bad call and that's gotta suck for you guys".She comes out yelling "**** them, don't be apologizing to them, **** the Falcons, we won , hahaha".

I'm going to have to seriously limit my alcohol intake for this game because it might get ugly here if the Falcons lose.

Anybody else having to deal with what I will be this sunday?

Got the same dilemma. 3 good friends are from Philly and we're all supposed to catch the game at our usual sports bar. Mind you, I've got Sunday ticket (my mom's house anyway...15 mins. away) and I'm like..."Do I really wanna watch with you guys?"

Now, they have no issue b/c they think they're going to win easy. :angry:

True there will be many Eagles fans at the Dome, but mostly Falcons fans so you will have plenty of support. I'm curious to see just how many green jersey's there will be there. Unfortunately, there will probably be a lot of green.

For me it's worse because my house is a Falcons house. Every Sunday I have people over and I cook a lot of food and we catch a buzz and cheer for the Falcons, but this Sunday there will be people cheering against them and it does not make me happy.

Maybe I can slip some super-lax in his girlfriends food so she is in the bathroom the whole time. I like to pee in the yard anyway so I would be ok with it. I can picture it now she would be in the bathroom the whole time screaming "Go Eagles, Yall suck, bring me some more toilet paper, blah blah blah".

True there will be many Eagles fans at the Dome, but mostly Falcons fans so you will have plenty of support. I'm curious to see just how many green jersey's there will be there. Unfortunately, there will probably be a lot of green.

For me it's worse because my house is a Falcons house. Every Sunday I have people over and I cook a lot of food and we catch a buzz and cheer for the Falcons, but this Sunday there will be people cheering against them and it does not make me happy.

Maybe I can slip some super-lax in his girlfriends food so she is in the bathroom the whole time. I like to pee in the yard anyway so I would be ok with it. I can picture it now she would be in the bathroom the whole time screaming "Go Eagles, Yall suck, bring me some more toilet paper, blah blah blah".

I like the idea. Bake brownies with Ex Lax Extreme and fill her up!

I'm just wondering if anybody else is watching the game with Eagles fans because I unfortunately am. My roomate is from philly and is a big Eagles fan, although he is also a Falcons fan when we aren't playing the Eagles. It will be 2 Falcons fans vs 3 Eagles fans, Yuck.

Last year His brother and sister happened to be in town when we played the Eagles so at my house we had 2 Falcons fans against a total of 6 Eagles fans. You can imagine that I was not too happy, especially when we lost.

The worst part is his girlfriend is one of the most obnoxious humans I have ever met and drives me insane, especially watching football. She didn't even watch football until 3 years ago when she met him, but instantly became a typical loud obnoxious Eagles fan. My roomate and his family arent loud and obnoxious, but she yells the whole time. I sometimes yell during the game, but when the Falcons make a good play against the Eagles I'm not really one to yell in an Eagles fans face. She is the type that will be yelling in our face and I might lose it.

Last year when the refs made that terrible call that probably cost us the game I walked outside to get away from the 6 celebrating Eagles fans and my roomate came out saying "I'm glad we won, but I agree that was a bad call and that's gotta suck for you guys".She comes out yelling "**** them, don't be apologizing to them, **** the Falcons, we won , hahaha".

I'm going to have to seriously limit my alcohol intake for this game because it might get ugly here if the Falcons lose.

Anybody else having to deal with what I will be this sunday?

I feel your pain my friend. Some people just can't be civil whether they win or lose so I would just tell your roommate to keep his lady in check (fat chance at that happening). Just grow some thick skin if we happen to fall short again on Sunday but, if we win make sure you give her a verbal beatdown (humbly of course) so bad that she will think twice about making the trip over there.

I feel your pain my friend. Some people just can't be civil whether they win or lose so I would just tell your roommate to keep his lady in check (fat chance at that happening). Just grow some thick skin if we happen to fall short again on Sunday but, if we win make sure you give her a verbal beatdown (humbly of course) so bad that she will think twice about making the trip over there.

Yeah there is no way he will tell her to chill and there is no way she would chill if he did tell her.

It's going to be difficult because even if we win she will be screaming the whole game every time they make a good play.

My friend who is the other Falcons fan that will be here said he is going to leave if she shows up so I might be the only Falcon fan amongst Eagles fans in my own house. My house probably wont even be o.k. with it and will probably shut the electricity off or something in protest.

Ok, now I just found out that the Philly fans that will be at my house are cooking all Philly type food for the game. I'm usually the only one that cooks, but now for this game they decided to cook Philly inspired food. This is going to be rediculous in my own house.

Sorry, but this just aint right and I had to vent some more. Can somebody at least break out a violin or something for me.