HEY FALCON MAMA

XXVIII-III

i will be there donning my matt ryan jersey, and my girlfriend rocking the (sadly) keith brooking jersey. or maybe ill just have her wear a sweatshirt... haha but i got 15th row, 50 yard line and i expect to lose a voice screaming for the falcons. hopefully she will be doing the same.

The Falcons of course...

i will be there donning my matt ryan jersey, and my girlfriend rocking the (sadly) keith brooking jersey. or maybe ill just have her wear a sweatshirt... haha but i got 15th row, 50 yard line and i expect to lose a voice screaming for the falcons. hopefully she will be doing the same.

Falcon Mama is a poster here that is a fan of both the Jets and Falcons. He was asking her. For the record.

She'll probably be fairly quiet about it. She became a Jets fan because her husband is a Jets fan and she grew to love the team. She was always a Falcons fan.

When we went to the Falcons / 49ers games - I always kept pretty quiet out of respect for my husband - even though I was rooting for the Falcons like crazy. He did the same most of the time.

i Live in Ny, and i love the Falcons And Jets, But i'll be rooting for the Falcons more.

And the game is on my Birthday!! :D:D

Those are tough games. I grew up a GT fan in Atlanta - but I got my scholarship and degree from UGA and became a fan of the Dawgs.

I still root for both teams - except when they play each other. It's tough for me during those games.