Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CanadianATLFan

Eagles vs Falcons

3 posts in this topic

Hey Everyone!

I've been a falcons fan for 11 years now and I am finally making my way down to Atlanta to watch the Falcons play! My gf surprised me with the tickets and we are coming from Ontario, Canada. Just wondering where the good places to tailgate are. Since we are flying in we won’t have the tailgating essentials (grill, folding chair, etc) but we will find some brew to bring.

Thanks

Go Falcons!

Hey Everyone!

I've been a falcons fan for 11 years now and I am finally making my way down to Atlanta to watch the Falcons play! My gf surprised me with the tickets and we are coming from Ontario, Canada. Just wondering where the good places to tailgate are. Since we are flying in we won’t have the tailgating essentials (grill, folding chair, etc) but we will find some brew to bring.

Thanks

Go Falcons!

Come join the atlfalcoholics in the YellowLot....check our website out www.atlfalcoholics.com

Hey Everyone!

Thanks

Go Falcons!

Thats cool. I'm from Saskatchewan and this will be my first game. We will have to check out the yellow lot. I'm really pumped Too bad Ryan and Turner are out.