Wisconsin beats Duke, Big 10 beats ACC in challenge.

SacFalcFan

When the rest of the teams in your conference are good, it helps the whole conference.

ACC fans won't be able to comprehend that

It only helps a great deal in this screwed-up BCS system.

Do you honestly root on the Saints, Bucs, and Panthers? I sure don't. I want to win the division, not claim the Falcons are in a good division. As a Braves fan, I hope the Mets, Phillies, Marlins, and Nationals (Well, that one is a given) lose every game.

When the rest of the teams in your conference are good, it helps the whole conference.

ACC fans won't be able to comprehend that

I just meant that no ACC fans are broken up cause the Big 10 won the challenge. like if the SEC was suddenly to be awful and UGA was 12-0, would you be upset cause the other teams suck??? When Clemson lost this weekend I was happy cause we'll get them while they're down! seems logical

It only helps a great deal in this screwed-up BCS system.

Do you honestly root on the Saints, Bucs, and Panthers? I sure don't. As a Braves fan, I hope the Mets, Phillies, Marlins, and Nationals (Well, that one is a given) lose every game.

lol exactly. like any real falcons fan wants to see the saints keep winning just cause we can't be first place?! that **** makes me sick thinking about them in a super bowl.

the whole conference surperiority thing seems to have started conviently around the time the SEC became so dominant doesnt it?