How do we beat Philly without Ryan and Turner ?

Legendary08

McNabb should have 300 yds passing easily against our secondary,

Westbrook is going to carve us up like a piece of beef,

And Andy Reid always have a great gameplan against the Falcons, you can bet your last dollar on that.

The Falcons meanwhile are going into the battle with both of their best soldiers injured. Thats like going into a fight with both your arms tied behind your back.

I really dont see anyway of beating Philly and saving our season this week, I am afraid to report.

The Falcon Curse and the Never having Back to Back winning seasons shall continue forevermore.................................... :ph34r:

And Andy Reid always have a great gameplan against the Falcons, you can bet your last dollar on that.

The Falcons meanwhile are going into the battle with both of their best soldiers injured. Thats like going into a fight with both your arms tied behind your back.

I really dont see anyway of beating Philly and saving our season this week, I am afraid to report.

The Falcon Curse and the Never having Back to Back winning seasons shall continue forevermore.................................... :ph34r:

You have no credibility as Westbrook has already been ruled out of the game. When you start paying attention, I'll start listening.

The Eagles are very one dimensional.. all they do is pass. We gotta limit LeSean McCoy and stuff the run early to make McNabb beat us. They are gonna be really thin at WR and I believe we matchup well against them. This game is gonna be close and being at home I can definitly see is pulling it out.

YOU FAIL AS A HUMAN BEING...

The Eagles are very one dimensional.. all they do is pass. We gotta limit LeSean McCoy and stuff the run early to make McNabb beat us. They are gonna be really thin at WR and I believe we matchup well against them. This game is gonna be close and being at home I can definitly see is pulling it out.

In case you've forgotten. All our defense does is get lit up in the passing game...

Recipe for disaster.

We would be lucky if the Eagles, for some crazy reason, wanted to grind it out on the ground. That's probably our shot at winning. "Making McNabb beat us" is begging for a L.

Even though he's wrong about Westbrook, he is right about the matchup.

He may be a troll, but he is speaking the truth. I can't really have nearly the amount of confidence with arguably our two best players on the sidelines.

They still have McNabb. We don't have our starting QB. That is big. We have a very small chance, but we cannot have any mistakes and our defense is going to have to play out of their minds.

With a backup QB and a really bad D, I just cannot convince myself that we have any type of edge.

Westbrook and Curtis are definitely out and its a game time decision for Jackson.

In saying that if the Burner doesn't play Norwood and Snelling have to be big for us so we can control the clock.

I'm pretty sure they will double TG all day underneath so I believe for us to win we have to establish and pound our running game.

Also we will need a big game from Roddy White or Michael Jenkins if one of these 2 has a big game it will open up the middle of the field where TG can go to work.

Defensively we need to get pressure on McNabb we can't allow him to stand back there and pick us apart if we don't get pressure much like the Pats against the Saints Mcnabb will eat us alive.

We Play our AZZEZ off that's how!!!!! Hard work beats talent when talent refuses to work hard.

So if they come in thinking they are going to roll over us because we are missing a couple of folks they have another thing coming. I know we will have the mind set that this is our house and you will not play in my yard!!!!

:angry: