THE MAYOR OF ATLANTA IS ON 680 THE FAN RIGHT NOW

NOSTRADAMUS

Vick just said he truly is sorry for what he did to this fan-base. But right now we have a great QB in Matt Ryan and the fans just needs to believe that Matt can lead us to win games.

Even Vick knows his fans should just move on and support YOUR CURRENT QUARTERBACK

Yup!

Vick just said he truly is sorry for what he did to this fan-base. But right now we have a great QB in Matt Ryan and the fans just needs to believe that Matt can lead us to win games.

Even Vick knows his fans should just move on and support YOUR CURRENT QUARTERBACK

I got more respect for him now. He obviously has moved on..... some fans haven't.

Vick just said he truly is sorry for what he did to this fan-base. But right now we have a great QB in Matt Ryan and the fans just needs to believe that Matt can lead us to win games.Even Vick knows his fans should just move on and support YOUR CURRENT QUARTERBACK

Yep. Moved on in 2007. Ryan is the man. Red aint bad either.

Absolutely.

I also moved on 2007. I have faith in Matt and Chris to lead this team to wins.

Isn't that a complete contradiction of his earlier statement that this is still his city? Which is it?

He explained that. It was kind of taken out of context. He meant that ATL is like his 2nd home, that he loves the city, and grew fond of it and the people.

That's nice of Vick to say. I have 2x the amount of respect for him now after seeing that statement. However, 2 x 0 = 0.