If your losing, or have lost the faith in this season...

Russdogg

We havent lost a game in the dome guys.. UNDEFEATED, we we're 7-1 last year in the dome, it its a DOME FIELD ADVANTAGE when WE make it that way.. i dont care that ryan is out, Redman is our qb, i remember hearing JOEY FREAKING HARRINGTONS name chanted when leftwhich was struggling, if you guys can seriously start that chant, then why the **** cant we believe to be loud enough to pull our birds through a stretch run, if the numbers are there, and they are, im not giving up, 309 is gonna be crunck, and i promise that... im asking my fellow believers, and not the ones that just jumped on the bandwagon (although i wont mind if you do) to rock the f'n dome off its top, cause we GOT TO HAVE THIS ONE, and our boys love playing in the dome.. Lets rally behind our guys, and give it everything with them for a full 60 minutes of football, its all we have left, and its all we can do, a few hand full of plays we could have had 3 or 4 more W's, but thats life, thats the nfl, lets do what we can do now.. and ROCK THE ******* DOME!!!!!

i hope your with me.

There isn't a game left we don't have at least a chance to win.But by that hand there really isn't a game left we can sleep on either. They'll all be tough but we can do it.

If I've said it 100 times I'll say it 100 more but just getting to 9 wins is soooooooo important that even if we don't make the playoffs I'll still feel like it was a pretty good season.

We can worry about the playoffs after we win 9 :D

Edited by atl falcon 89

There isn't a game left we don't have at least a chnace to win. If I've said it 100 times I'll say it 100 more but just getting to 9 wins is soooooooo important that even if we don't make the playoffs I'll still feel like it was a pretty good season.

We can worry about the playoffs after 9 :D

**** right. i want that monkey off our backs!

its the ones bashing our team, that are the ones sitting on there hands with there ***** when they need to be up being rowdy.... but the first to B_____ kills me, kills me.

I honestly believe if we could MAGICALLY transfer fans from any number of other NFL cities to our Dome and make them Falcon fans for one day..........this Sunday against the Eagles, every seat taken..........at kickoff, screaming at a level that would bring an Atlanta City building inspector to make sure the Dome itself was still safe.

THIS kind of support would indeed make the difference on winning or losing this Sunday.

As it is now, there seems to be a "hard core" base of 20 to 30,000 rabid Falcon fans who do their job. It would be nice if that number was a solid 71,000+ EVERY home game. That would TRULY be a Dome field advantage.

Maybe too much to expect.............who knows.

I honestly believe if we could MAGICALLY transfer fans from any number of other NFL cities to our Dome and make them Falcon fans for one day..........this Sunday against the Eagles, every seat taken..........at kickoff, screaming at a level that would bring an Atlanta City building inspector to make sure the Dome itself was still safe.

THIS kind of support would indeed make the difference on winning or losing this Sunday.

As it is now, there seems to be a "hard core" base of 20 to 30,000 rabid Falcon fans who do their job. It would be nice if that number was a solid 71,000+ EVERY home game. That would TRULY be a Dome field advantage.

Maybe too much to expect.............who knows.

Doesnt Mike Smith play crowd noise through the speakers when preparing for a away game? Maybe they could play that when we play a home game :D

There isn't a game left we don't have at least a chance to win.But by that hand there really isn't a game left we can sleep on either. They'll all be tough but we can do it.

If I've said it 100 times I'll say it 100 more but just getting to 9 wins is soooooooo important that even if we don't make the playoffs I'll still feel like it was a pretty good season.

We can worry about the playoffs after we win 9 :D

Exactly.

this is the best post i've read in weeks...redman is a quality qb and i believe the last game he played we put up 40 som'n points on seattle...the eagles are beat up without westbrook or jackson...their D is porous at times, just as much as ours....this is not a throw in the towel game...that said it will be close...but thats what makes it fun. i've been looking forward to this game all year, why? the return of MV...ON THE SIDELINES!!! Eat it Vick! Come in for one play and go sit back down....

I haven't lost faith that we can do it but I have lost faith that we can do it easily. The injuries aren't just keeping good players off the field they keep happening right when it looks like we are going to peak and go to the next level.

I would have liked to see us be a little more dominant this year in a few places but if that is not going to happen just get me the wins.

I'd love to see us make a another trip to the playoffs even if it is not our year to go all the way because we gain experience and who knows... that crappy Cardinal team struggled all year last year and peaked when it mattered. They might have lost but they stayed in it and kept giving themselves chances to win.

I haven't lost faith that we can do it but I have lost faith that we can do it easily. The injuries aren't just keeping good players off the field they keep happening right when it looks like we are going to peak and go to the next level.

I would have liked to see us be a little more dominant this year in a few places but if that is not going to happen just get me the wins.

I'd love to see us make a another trip to the playoffs even if it is not our year to go all the way because we gain experience and who knows... that crappy Cardinal team struggled all year last year and peaked when it mattered. They might have lost but they stayed in it and kept giving themselves chances to win.

definitly, its the TEAMS that pull togethjer in december that can make a run, this is OUR chance!! If if no one else cane look at it that way, go pull jump on the saints bandwgaon for all i care.

this is the best post i've read in weeks...redman is a quality qb and i believe the last game he played we put up 40 som'n points on seattle...the eagles are beat up without westbrook or jackson...their D is porous at times, just as much as ours....this is not a throw in the towel game...that said it will be close...but thats what makes it fun. i've been looking forward to this game all year, why? the return of MV...ON THE SIDELINES!!! Eat it Vick! Come in for one play and go sit back down....

preciate that... we can win this game.. seriously, we've got a good chance IMO.. and i'll be there doing my part!

definitly, its the TEAMS that pull togethjer in december that can make a run, this is OUR chance!! If if no one else cane look at it that way, go pull jump on the saints bandwgaon for all i care.

It should also be pointed out that just because we have a bad defense now doesn't necessarily mean it will be bad in the playoffs. I have seen it happen many times that a team's weak points somehow disappear when a sb run is happening. I hate to keep bringing them up but the cardinals defense in January came alive for the first time all year.

It should also be pointed out that just because we have a bad defense now doesn't necessarily mean it will be bad in the playoffs. I have seen it happen many times that a team's weak points somehow disappear when a sb run is happening. I hate to keep bringing them up but the cardinals defense in January came alive for the first time all year.

well said... i sure *** heck wouldnt mind being THAT team THIS year... i cant believe so many have given up aready, jeff garcia took care of business a couple years back for a stretch.. the Redman can too, and i fully believe this, he was putting the ball in a spot before jenkins even turned to catch it, and on the money, he even admitted his timing with roddy was off, cause ****, hes FAST, but with reps with the first time all week, i believe in chris redman, and our falcons.. im pumped for this game!

Speak it, im tired of seeing threads about next season, when still have a good chance and making this a great season!

It amazes me that so many people give up the moment something looks tough. Speaks volumes about their character. Yep, the road is harder than we wanted it to be. Man up and get on board.

We havent lost a game in the dome guys.. UNDEFEATED, we we're 7-1 last year in the dome, it its a DOME FIELD ADVANTAGE when WE make it that way.. i dont care that ryan is out, Redman is our qb, i remember hearing JOEY FREAKING HARRINGTONS name chanted when leftwhich was struggling, if you guys can seriously start that chant, then why the **** cant we believe to be loud enough to pull our birds through a stretch run, if the numbers are there, and they are, im not giving up, 309 is gonna be crunck, and i promise that... im asking my fellow believers, and not the ones that just jumped on the bandwagon (although i wont mind if you do) to rock the f'n dome off its top, cause we GOT TO HAVE THIS ONE, and our boys love playing in the dome.. Lets rally behind our guys, and give it everything with them for a full 60 minutes of football, its all we have left, and its all we can do, a few hand full of plays we could have had 3 or 4 more W's, but thats life, thats the nfl, lets do what we can do now.. and ROCK THE ******* DOME!!!!!i hope your with me.

Excellent post bro!

Any wimp on these boards that's given up needs to follow JetPac to the CAR boards.

We are within four days of gettin back in the race and half the crowd already cut out on us. Shameful.

I'm just glad none of these losers play for the Falcons. Seriously.

Another good example is the 06 Colts. I remember watching their D get smoked by Jax and thinking there was no way they could win with that D. Got to the playoffs and the D stepped up big.