Now after we beat the Eagles with Redman, He needs to remain Qb the rest of the season

atlmycity

I cant believe how pathetic people are bashing our back up, WHEN TRUTH IS HE IS WAY BETTER THAN RYAN AN MUCH TOUGHER! Ryan wouldnt have won that game against the bucs an you all know it. Chris Redman wasnt even taking snaps with the 1rst team offense an went out an won the game despite being sacked 5 times an Redman has good chemistry with Roddy. LEAVE RYAN ON THE BENCH AN LET HIM LEARN BEHIND A VET!HE MAY BE READY NEXT SEASON, BUT WE NEED TO BREAK THE STREAK OF NOT HAVING BACK-TO BACK WINNING SEASON. RYAN WONT GET US THERE, THIS SEASON BECAUSE OF HIS SLUMP. He throws interceptions almost every single game. PLEASE LEAVE REDMAN IN!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FalconsMyLife just bought his ticket there as well. It's getting to be a pretty big club these days. I have no problem with people questioning management, or the players, but to consistently bash players, just for the sake of being inflammatory...seriously guys, go out and find a girl that doesn't charge to spend your time with.

I would like to cordially welcome you to the ignore list. It's not really an exclusive club, so you will have lots of company. I could ask you to tell me how you like it, once you get there, but I'll never have to read any of your moronic musings, ever again.

ENJOY

I am starting to think this way as well. He is a broken record of hate because he thinks that Ryan took Vick's job. He repeats himself nonstop. He throws tantrums if someone says that Vick is anything less than a football god. I imagine some people that are in a bad way read his posts and feel better about themselves... I mean it could be worse you could be atlmycity/flyfalconfan.

I am starting to think this way as well. He is a broken record of hate because he thinks that Ryan took Vick's job. He repeats himself nonstop. He throws tantrums if someone says that Vick is anything less than a football god. I imagine some people that are in a bad way read his posts and feel better about themselves... I mean it could be worse you could be atlmycity/flyfalconfan.

img_1979.jpg

I have confidence in Redman, but more confidence in Ryan. He starts if healthy no matter how well/poorly Redman plays over the next few weeks.

Who knows how he would have done if he had been in for the full game last week. Maybe he throws 5 TDs in the first half and we are resting our starters by halftime, maybe he throws 5 INTs and plays us right out of the game. Impossible to say...

I have confidence in Redman, but more confidence in Ryan. He starts if healthy no matter how well/poorly Redman plays over the next few weeks.

Who knows how he would have done if he had been in for the full game last week. Maybe he throws 5 TDs in the first half and we are resting our starters by halftime, maybe he throws 5 INTs and plays us right out of the game. Impossible to say...

Well from when he was in there, he looked horrible, im sure anyone would agree.

Manage your ignored users

Name Group Posts Ignore Posts Ignore Messages

atlmycity

Forum Members 677 Yes Yes Remove

FalconsMyLife

Forum Members 68 Yes Yes Remove

Add a new user to your list

* Member's Name

o Ignore Personal Conversations

o Ignore Posts

I cant believe how pathetic people are bashing our back up, WHEN TRUTH IS HE IS WAY BETTER THAN RYAN AN MUCH TOUGHER! Ryan wouldnt have won that game against the bucs an you all know it. Chris Redman wasnt even taking snaps with the 1rst team offense an went out an won the game despite being sacked 5 times an Redman has good chemistry with Roddy. LEAVE RYAN ON THE BENCH AN LET HIM LEARN BEHIND A VET!HE MAY BE READY NEXT SEASON, BUT WE NEED TO BREAK THE STREAK OF NOT HAVING BACK-TO BACK WINNING SEASON. RYAN WONT GET US THERE, THIS SEASON BECAUSE OF HIS SLUMP. He throws interceptions almost every single game. PLEASE LEAVE REDMAN IN!

Dam* man can you just go take a vacation or something?

We need a serious 2 to 3 week break from your nonsense!

The ignore feature on the boards will always suck until the posts do not show up on the topic page. They should also not show up as an option to view. They should vanish completely because most of these a-holes are just clogging up the board.

I don't understand that either. That has been brought up multiple times, and the suggestion has been acknowledged by the Mods, but it doesn't get changed.

Instead of hearing what all of us long-time members here have to say, this board caters to the trolls. Pathetic.

Well from when he was in there, he looked horrible, im sure anyone would agree.

The Falcons offense with Ryan scored more points against Carolina, San Francisco, Chicago, Dallas, New Orleans, Washington and New York (all of them away except Car & Was) than Redman did against the 1-9 Bucs in the Dome!

If Ryan had taken a last second TD to beat the Bucs you would have crucified him on these boards, no?!

If Ryan comes back to play the Bucs away and beats them, since that's all it takes to be great in your mind, will you go away?