Our Corner Backs.......

tscott7636

Just venting a little, but I swear to you the other day I said something to my brother about Chris McAlister. I was like "if Carolina throws one more pass that Chris "back to the ball" Houston can't see I'm gonna scream.

I thought to myself is "Chris McAlister still unemployed? What about Mike McKenzie???" I know they both are coming off of terrible injuries but you mean to tell me that we couldn't grab one of these guys??? C'MON SON!!!

What do u guys think???

Just venting a little, but I swear to you the other day I said something to my brother about Chris McAlister. I was like "if Carolina throws one more pass that Chris "back to the ball" Houston can't see I'm gonna scream.

I thought to myself is "Chris McAlister still unemployed? What about Mike McKenzie???" I know they both are coming off of terrible injuries but you mean to tell me that we couldn't grab one of these guys??? C'MON SON!!!

What do u guys think???

I am with you! I was disgusted with how GOOD McKenzie played on Monday night football. I'm not sure but I am guessing they probably payed him league minimum to come back this season and he was pretty much playing lights out even lined up against Moss. And to think TD didn't even take a look at the guy..... :angry: