Well, it looks like Jackson and Westbrook will both be out

Ice1974

ESPN reporting doubtful he will play, he blacked out against the Redskins

does this even the playing field??

or does McNabb just find someone else to throw to, plus their TE has a broken thumb, but will still play, I would still think this would affect how he catches the ball

I know alot depends on Turner

but with them being a passing team, that hurts them

this looks like it falls on Redmans shoulders and our pass rush!!

if we have a healthy Norwood and Snelling I still like our run game.

IMO it comes down to Baker and Dahl. Can the Oline play good? Protecting Redman will be even more importnant than Ryan, because he doesnt have the field presence to avoid the rush, run through progressions and audible to call like Ryan does.

I worry a fierce pass rush will lead to INTs throw Gonzos way, since they will likely man up on WRs and bracket Gonzo then blitz like mad.

if we have a healthy Norwood and Snelling I still like our run game.

IMO it comes down to Baker and Dahl. Can the Oline play good? Protecting Redman will be even more importnant than Ryan, because he doesnt have the field presence to avoid the rush, run through progressions and audible to call like Ryan does.

I worry a fierce pass rush will lead to INTs throw Gonzos way, since they will likely man up on WRs and bracket Gonzo then blitz like mad.

I'm hoping Redman uses Norwood and Snelling as a safety valve

Not having 2 of their better players should be a break for us.. But I'm still not confident that we can take advantage of them not being out. Plus their TE Brent Celek will abuse our LB's and own the middle of the field.

sometimes i wonder why we dont put Wire on the field on 3rd downs,, and in Loftons place, or go to a 3-4

we heard all this talk in the offseason about maybe doing a hybrid 3-4 this year,

whatever happened to that??

Not having 2 of their better players should be a break for us.. But I'm still not confident that we can take advantage of them not being out. Plus their TE Brent Celek will abuse our LB's and own the middle of the field.

seems like we talked about this same issue last year. why is our nickel situations still an issue? i love lofton, but he doesnt have the fluid hips and speed to cover a TE. he sheds blocks well and is fierce against the run. but so far this year i have seen below average coverage out of him. we forget that we almost lost the bears game because of the big PI call on lofton. luckily we had a free false start penalty by pace that killed the drive.

whatever happened with the spencer adkins project? anyone recall when we tried to mold this guy into our nickelback guy?

This thread is funny.

McNabb went through a whole NFL career with a Vick like supporting cast.

Trust me. He can still get it done. Especially on our secondary and pass rush.

The key to this game will be run the ball. If we do cool. If not, you might want to avoid this board for at least six days.

I just thought of a great new message board drinking game. We can all take a drink every time you tell us to trust you. We'll all get f***ed up.