As long as Their Cutting Players

alday877

Our offensive coordinator, who shall not be named, is afraid to put 3 receivers on the field at the same time. He LOVES a 1 WR, 3 TE, 1 RB formation. LOVES it.

He's quite fond of the 2 WR, 2 TE sets. Not that I have been able to see every game this year (Curse you tv distribution!) but we just haven't run that many WR's at once. I wonder if we have gone 5 wide since the beginning of last year.

He's quite fond of the 2 WR, 2 TE sets. Not that I have been able to see every game this year (Curse you tv distribution!) but we just haven't run that many WR's at once. I wonder if we have gone 5 wide since the beginning of last year.

I think on Weeems's first TD of the year we did...might have been 4 WR 1 TE though

The only play that really stands out in my mind with Marty Booker was against Washington when Ryan tried to throw it to him when he had 3 guys covering him and it was intercepted.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2009110800/2009/REG9/redskins@falcons#tab:watch/contentId:09000d5d8140edf8

The reason this interception stood out was

1. Why was Ryan throwing it into Triple Coverage????

So then I started to think more into it

2. Why in the **** was there triple coverage on Marty Booker????

#2 is probably what Ryan was also thinking after that play.