Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FalconsMyLife

My Disturbing Stat of the Day

Jason Campbell is a 5th year Quarterback with 47 starts who did not play a game for the first year and 1/2 of his career. He has a record as a starter of 19-28 over those 5 years for a winning percentage of 40.4%. He averages 1 passing TD, .06 rushing TDs, .7 interceptions and .7 fumbles per game over his NFL starting career. As for yards - he has 889 completions for 9599 yards, which is 204 yards per game or 10.8 yards per completion and 18 completions per game.

Matt Ryan is a 2nd year Quarterback with 27 starts who played every snap his first year and will miss his first start the 12th game of the second year. He has a record as a starter of 17-10 over that 1 1/2 years for a winning percentage of 63%. He averages 1.2 TD and .8 int and .3 fumbles per game over his NFL starting career. As for yards - he has 471 completions for 5731 yards, which is 220.4 yards per game or 12.2 yards per completion and 18 completions per game.

discuss

Jason Campbell is a 5th year Quarterback with 47 starts who did not play a game for the first year and 1/2 of his career. He has a record as a starter of 19-28 over those 5 years for a winning percentage of 40.4%. He averages 1 passing TD, .06 rushing TDs, .7 interceptions and .7 fumbles per game over his NFL starting career. As for yards - he has 889 completions for 9599 yards, which is 204 yards per game or 10.8 yards per completion and 18 completions per game.

Matt Ryan is a 2nd year Quarterback with 27 starts who played every snap his first year and will miss his first start the 12th game of the second year. He has a record as a starter of 17-10 over that 1 1/2 years for a winning percentage of 63%. He averages 1.2 TD and .8 int and .3 fumbles per game over his NFL starting career. As for yards - he has 471 completions for 5731 yards, which is 220.4 yards per game or 12.2 yards per completion and 18 completions per game.

discuss

Jason Campbell's QB rating, Td's,and completion percentage improved each year.He never had a "slump" dispite the change in Offensive coordinators.

discuss

Actually, according to NFL.com Ryan averages 212.3 yards per game and 7.3 per pass att. just sayin'.

Blind Homers tend to get lost in la la land, you have to forgive them.

Where was that blind? I didn't mention the yards per attempt - but if you go there - Ryan has 7.3 yards per ATTEMPT and Jason Campbell has 6.6 yards per ATTEMPT. Just Sayin'

As for the yards per game - that 212 includes the 1st series of the last game as a game - so yes, it's 212 yards per game played.

As for complete games - it's 219.6 yards per game and Campbell has 204 yards

Of course Blind Haters do tend to get lost in la la land, so I guess you have to forgive them.

Blind Homers tend to get lost in la la land, you have to forgive them.

Before you use your vast intellect and attempt to show that one of the posters to this board, who is a legitimate Falcon fan, is incorrect, please learn to read.

Tandy said Completion, not Attempt.

You do understand the difference, do you not?

Where was that blind? I didn't mention the yards per attempt - but if you go there - Ryan has 7.3 yards per ATTEMPT and Jason Campbell has 6.6 yards per ATTEMPT. Just Sayin'

As for the yards per game - that 212 includes the 1st series of the last game as a game - so yes, it's 212 yards per game played.

As for complete games - it's 219.6 yards per game and Campbell has 204 yards

Of course Blind Haters do tend to get lost in la la land, so I guess you have to forgive them.

You are the biggest blind homer on here in regards to Ryan just as much as I am a rabid hater of the average game-managing QB. Your opinion of him should carry as much weight as mine because obviously neither of us can be objective.

You are the biggest blind homer on here in regards to Ryan just as much as I am a rabid hater of the average game-managing QB. Your opinion of him should carry as much weight as mine because obviously neither of us can be objective.

"Rabid hater"??? Are you serious? Football is a game, my friend. If you're truly a rabid hater of any player, you need some help.

And, lmao at the idea of Tandy as a blind homer. She presented you with nothing BUT objective facts in this thread ... no spins, no commentary.

Get a grip.

"Rabid hater"??? Are you serious? Football is a game, my friend. If you're truly a rabid hater of any player, you need some help.

And, lmao at the idea of Tandy as a blind homer. She presented you with nothing BUT objective facts in this thread ... no spins, no commentary.

Get a grip.

Matt Ryan will set this franchise back just as vick did, Ryan was a poor choice and TD made a mistake. You have CHris Redman coming in and making our supposed "franchise" QB look bad, that' not good. You have an offense who won't lose a beat when a back-up comes in? Are you serious?

Writing is on the wall folks, when your back-up plays better than your "franchise" it ain't good

Matt Ryan will set this franchise back just as vick did, Ryan was a poor choice and TD made a mistake. You have CHris Redman coming in and making our supposed "franchise" QB look bad, that' not good. You have an offense who won't lose a beat when a back-up comes in? Are you serious?

Writing is on the wall folks, when your back-up plays better than your "franchise" it ain't good

I know I can't change your mind, so I'm not engaging in this. My only reason for writing in this thread at all was to point out how ridiculous it was to call one of the most dedicated and objective posters on this board a blind and subjective homer. (A point which you, tellingly, had no response for.)

Jason Campbell has more yards, a higher completion percentage and higher passer's rating than matt Ryan this season

Discuss.....

Redskins have been behind more often. We have a better running game. We have more wins. No Ryan is no manning...yet, but he'll be fine. Now come up with something else completely irrelevant.

I know I can't change your mind, so I'm not engaging in this. My only reason for writing in this thread at all was to point out how ridiculous it was to call one of the most dedicated and objective posters on this board a blind and subjective homer. (A point which you, tellingly, had no response for.)

Objective? Hardly, Tandy is an enormous homer and even admits it.

I am not happy with this coaching staff or GM, you can call me a hater if you wish but that's my POV.

Ryan was a mistake, he is at his peak which isn't very good.

Objective? Hardly, Tandy is an enormous homer and even admits it.

I am not happy with this coaching staff or GM, you can call me a hater if you wish but that's my POV.

Ryan was a mistake, he is at his peak which isn't very good.

Yes, I am a Homer and I admit it. Homer meaning this is my team and I support them and the players on the team.

However, I haven't given you a single opinion - and only opinions are subjective. There is no need to be objective when you are not stating opinions, but posting facts.

The thing is - I understand football. I understand the process. For you to say that Ryan has peaked or even that Redman made him look bad shows how little you actually understand the game - seriously. Therefore, knowing that you are here for one reason only and have no concept of what it takes to be a quarterback or even football team in this league, I won't engage in your trivial bashing of our team or its members. You have stated that you are a hater - and that's fine. Hate on and I'll support on.

Live and let live

Redskins have been behind more often. We have a better running game. We have more wins. No Ryan is no manning...yet, but he'll be fine. Now come up with something else completely irrelevant.

Who the h.ell is Jason Campbell...............and why would anyone care ???

He doesn't care - he is an admitted hater of the team, the GM, the coaches, the players. What more do you expect?