WE MAY BE THE LAST TEAM IN OUR DIVISION TO WIN A SB

ATLballer

I will be suprise it the saints dont win the SB...we could very well see a Saints vs Colts SB with both team going in undefeated...that would be a big game..TD needs to get on the ball and make this team a contender...We have some ways to go right now to compete with the elite teams

Guest The Masked Falcon

The juggernaut Saints?

8-8 last year with a defense that leaked like a sieve. They fixed it. Payton offers up part of his own salary to go and get Gregg Williams, new d coordinator.....free agents and high draft picks to bolster D....It all has worked.....big time.

We still have some pretty huge questions on D and we need to upgrade our O-line....but I have confidence in Dimitroff, our scouts and the rest of our front office.

The Falcons and the Saints are going to be 2 of the more successful franchises in the NFC for years to come.

It's going to be fun.

the saints are who i thought they were! they will go down smokin just like they did the last time everyone was on their jocks. the bears went to the superbowl when everyone handed the lombardi to the aints and their amazin offense. they have been shut down a few times this year. it will be done again when it matters. playoff time. bank on it.

Edited by zigg zagg

the saints are who i thought they were! they will go down smokin just like they did the last time everyone was on their jocks. the bears went to the superbowl when everyone handed the lombardi to the aints and their amazin offense. they have been shut down a few times this year. it will be done again when it matters. playoff time. bank on it.

The NFCCG will go through N.O. and they will be a PERENNIAL POWERHOUSE. I know you can sense it...just search your feelings. B)

saints and/or colts will do like any other team....make all their "noise" in the reg. season, but can't win where it matters. Playoffs.

What kind of game do you think the Saints have to play to get to the promised land- smash mouth or finesse'?....or maybe a combo of the 2? How many points do they need to score? 30-40-50?

Edited by SAINTªANGER

You are looking too far in the future right now because anything can happen between now and then including us turning our season around. The Saints have one of the worst playoff histories in the NFL so to say they will automatically win the Super Bowl is a stretch.